Do you know me!

Wizard
Yoda wtf did you do with Nel? She's been missing for months! haha

Nice to see you online buddy
Nel...she curses me off for no reason. I didn't do anything.

Holy cow...flomaxx...can't believe you are still in it....
What good is a Yoda thread if I don't take issue with something in it?

"Do you know me?" is a direct lift from my infamous,

"Do you know who I am?" line.

Ahh yodatoy, I think after all this time, I finally can say I miss you a little bit. Just a little. Like very little.
Its pretty cool to see a lot of old school players on the forums still, after many years.

Vox
Yori
Yoda
MasterJay
Apo
Malakai
Melkor
dolynick

I wonder if Jaetch will ever show up :-p

Learned quite a bit from all of you over the years when you guys was experimenting with builds with what ever you were doing at the time. Really experienced wizards above me :)

[Edit] forgot dolynick :O
For some reason, when I saw that "Yoda" guy at the top of the NS wiz leaderboard, I thought it was you.

Oh how I've been silently wrong all this time. :)
Eyyy, Melkor. How about a rap song for old times' sake? :P
Hey apo,

You never know. If the necro draws me back in to the game, I could always dust off the pen and pad.

I have always kept an eye on the forum. I wasn't happy that I lost interest in D3. This game/community was a big part of my life and I think that it always will be, to some extent - at the very least, the community.

I do enjoy observing up and coming New OGs (NOGS). Some of them have the right approach to the forum and I appreciate them for continuing what we started.
Funny how some communities never quite let you go.
Not sure if the Necromancer will bring me back (in fact, almost certain it won't). But if there ever is a serious expansion or Diablo IV, I look forward to see you all again more regularly.
Until then the quarterly nostalgia thread will have to do ;)
04/26/2017 01:47 PMPosted by apo
Not sure if the Necromancer will bring me back (in fact, almost certain it won't). But if there ever is a serious expansion or Diablo IV

Eh ya, those GR runs man.... Only thing keeping me still going is I haven't finished my build, which will take a long while to complete due to RNG. And I like experimenting with items and building around them.
Melkor, ah...I still remember the time when we first made the deal with some gems I think. and I thought you were one of the the most articulate guys in forum.

didn't know you were lurking but I was hoping some other oldies are also lurking here and there.

Gotta find them all hiding from behind the bushes like those pokemons.

Dragonsblood: you forgot Boozor...he had me hooked to the AH...
Reinahrdt ... ooops RoGeR at your service!
Hey Yoda. posted in your other thread as well.
And hey @Melkor
miss you guys. i every now and then still hop into wizard clan voice chat.
04/27/2017 06:42 AMPosted by yodatoy
Dragonsblood: you forgot Boozor...he had me hooked to the AH...

If i made a list who I recognized from the past, that are on today, it would be much bigger list. :)
04/27/2017 06:42 AMPosted by yodatoy
Gotta find them all hiding from behind the bushes like those pokemons.

I'm gonna hit level 34 soon!
Nope. Am I suppose to know you?
So many old names around here.
I think this is my very first post?

Edit: Nope, 3rd!
Party like it's 2012.

Sup man!? All downhill since RMAH.

Seriously though, I came back after 2 years for season 10 and have been having some fun.
05/05/2017 05:32 PMPosted by BDF

http://i.imgur.com/a2Wk17W.jpg

\(O_O)/ is that really jenny????

Lol I still remember this silly picture you linked in 2014, had to look for it when I seen your name when I remembered.

And where is this #1 wizard hiding at.....
05/05/2017 05:32 PMPosted by BDF

Holy !@#$! You got unbanned!!!!