Do you know me!

Wizard
05/05/2017 05:32 PMPosted by BDF
So many old names around here.

The return of BDF format.
Any other wiz oldies in the necro beta? (Myself and Ryoka are only ones I've seen.)

Also, hi everyone.
hey Yoda :D
hello melkor, & BDF!
Oh my. This thread smells like a dusted tomb. To be complete we need -dolynick, Boozor and Jaetch. Then the prophecy will be fulfilled.

@Melkor, you still owe us some chapters of THE SAGA OF THE O.G. An epic story like that must have an end.
05/06/2017 05:41 PMPosted by Machado

@Melkor, you still owe us some chapters of THE SAGA OF THE O.G. An epic story like that must have an end.

^This +1000000
Juicehouse and BDF sound familiar. o_O

and my post still on the first page. Not buried yet.
05/09/2017 11:01 AMPosted by yodatoy
Juicehouse and BDF sound familiar. o_O

and my post still on the first page. Not buried yet.

Woah a double return, not only yours but missed BDF returning from the darkness! Ha..that deserves a beta key!

"Necro...too many numbers..need your help..let's start over!" XD
Nice to see familiar faces popping up :D I've seen RoGeR and BDF online over the weekend. Can't wait to run with you guys. Gotta get my forum access back on the clan website here, can't even take part in the shenanigans these days :'(
To be honest I'm a bit in shock that BDF isn't banned automatically for posting, that was a whole gd saga all of its own if you guys remember lol.

Melkor stirring in his dark lair.. rap lyrics softly bouncing off the hewn rock leading down to a dimly lit cluttered table with a Wand of Woe haphazardly tossed to one side.

Dude we gotta get the gang back together!
Im always here, read every thread every post. Just dong play as much because my computer is playing up
Hahaha thats one hell of a resurgence. I think many people are dipping back in for the upcoming change/addition.
I have seen much more activity of late, it will be fun to see how this goes.

I wonder if your heart can handle some hardcore fun yoda ;)
05/20/2017 03:51 PMPosted by YORI
Im always here, read every thread every post. Just dong play as much because my computer is playing up

YORI! \(O.O)/ Hi #1 wizard! Hehe just here checking updates.... And decided to give PoE a one year try before returning to D3, So far having fun in SSF LL with a low life build. doing Tier 5/7 maps atm on my level 80 Elementalist Witch with 1.9k health and only 200 ES. Its scary at those tiers with low life, but its really fun when you can build what you want.

Bye YORI, I be more active on D3 forums in a year :-p
wow yoda is still alive and trolling?
05/30/2017 10:38 AMPosted by Void

You are still around?!
05/31/2017 10:57 AMPosted by yodatoy
05/30/2017 10:38 AMPosted by Void

You are still around?!

nah i just happened to be on forums these days
05/31/2017 02:42 PMPosted by Void
05/31/2017 10:57 AMPosted by yodatoy

You are still around?!

nah i just happened to be on forums these days

what game are you playing these days?
Hello Yoda. Hello old friends. Been a while since I posted on these Wiz forums.
Shut up Yoda
06/19/2017 06:02 PMPosted by JellzRoc
Shut up Yoda

Who are you?