Extracting to cube!?

General Discussion
So with your crafting mats and bounty mats going straight to your crafting page how the hell do you take them out of there to lets say extract a legendary item to the cube?Been away from d3 for awhile so this is all new to me..
You go to cube and click Fill on the page and it automatically fill for you
Each recipe in the cube has an autofill button, and places the mats into the cube for each recipe you want to use.
Go to the page in the cube you want, hit fill button, place the item from your inventory that you are wanting to change or extract, transmute and accept, voilla.
lol!!! I'm sorry just had to do thaT
05/07/2017 05:44 AMPosted by Evil
lol!!! I'm sorry just had to do thaT

It happens.
05/07/2017 03:24 AMPosted by Ryusoushen
So with your crafting mats and bounty mats going straight to your crafting page how the hell do you take them out of there to lets say extract a legendary item to the cube?Been away from d3 for awhile so this is all new to me..

This has to be the worse or saddest Forum I have ever seen in my 35 yrs of using a computer. The poor OP just came to ask a question and gets 16 DISLIKES that is really sad.

Most people come here to complain or slam Blizzard. The OP came here for what a forum is for, some help and he get 16 DISLIKES very very sad. Why would you give somebody a DISLIKE for asking for some HELP.
05/07/2017 07:11 PMPosted by Davey
05/07/2017 03:24 AMPosted by Ryusoushen

This has to be the worse or saddest Forum I have ever seen in my 35 yrs of using a computer. The poor OP just came to ask a question and gets 16 DISLIKES that is really sad.

Most people come here to complain or slam Blizzard. The OP came here for what a forum is for, some help and he get 16 DISLIKES very very sad. Why would you give somebody a DISLIKE for asking for some HELP.

Because its basic knowledge anybody should know.
Its like asking hey guys im new to D3. How do i login
05/07/2017 07:29 PMPosted by Keyblade
Because its basic knowledge anybody should know.
Its like asking hey guys im new to D3. How do i login

Actually, if one hasn't encountered this before and hasn't read anything about it, it is not basic knowledge, as it is a new feature. Because the cube hasn't worked like this before, and there is no tutorial in-game to help assist players in learning the new system, the only other recourse is to either waste materials via trial and error or ask. The OP chose to ask. Granted he wasn't exactly the nicest about it, but I can understand how that frustration manifests itself considering that there is literally nothing in the game world itself that lends to helping a player figure out the new system - it simply leaves it to trial and error or training from another player.
Push Button.