Sprinter/Speedrun Conquest on Console

Console Discussion
05/04/2017 11:16 AMPosted by Romano
05/03/2017 04:44 PMPosted by homerjnick
https://postimg.org/image/m7vrcmzuf/

Finally we did it in a group!!!!

congratz. First group clear in a group on consoles?

Yup!!!!!!!!
Ah I see the trolls have been busy down voting yet again.
Oh come on trolls, I'm disappointed, you've had 4 hours and haven't down voted me yet. Slow and incompetent. F- for trolling today kiddies.
I'll always upvote you Dave!
05/04/2017 05:37 AMPosted by mrtheoden
05/04/2017 05:14 AMPosted by homerjnick
Thanks Dave...it was a good run after multiple attempts!

It was really good to do it with BehindTimes because he has done this multiple times on PC and knows the Campaign like the back of his hand...

We are the first group to do it which is great because doing it in a group adds 1 minute 30 seconds of dead time that you can't skip but can in solo.

I'm even thinking of doing it in softcore too....

If you're gonna go on SC, lemme know. I'd happily have a crack at it with you, although I'd need to probably have another run down of the campaign lol.

Finally got my last set piece (vyr's sightless skull) for my wizard, so now 4 complete sets for her. Will check out builds later and do the 3 grifts to 55 with her to complete one more conquest.

I have no idea what to do with the other conquest - I hate set dungeons with a passion (they are just plain stupid imho) and the speed runs are nigh on impossible for me. A blind person playing the game would have a better sense of direction than me lol!

I'm tempted to maybe delete the impale s6 and create a HC character and try the 3 gems to 65 conquest...if I do that, I'll hit you up for some help lol!

Looks like I will be running a Softcore character soon so I'll noise you up...perhaps you can boost me given I have zilch in SC!

Means I can help you do the 20 boss run too as it is far easier with two!
05/05/2017 01:27 AMPosted by homerjnick
05/04/2017 05:37 AMPosted by mrtheoden

If you're gonna go on SC, lemme know. I'd happily have a crack at it with you, although I'd need to probably have another run down of the campaign lol.

Finally got my last set piece (vyr's sightless skull) for my wizard, so now 4 complete sets for her. Will check out builds later and do the 3 grifts to 55 with her to complete one more conquest.

I have no idea what to do with the other conquest - I hate set dungeons with a passion (they are just plain stupid imho) and the speed runs are nigh on impossible for me. A blind person playing the game would have a better sense of direction than me lol!

I'm tempted to maybe delete the impale s6 and create a HC character and try the 3 gems to 65 conquest...if I do that, I'll hit you up for some help lol!

Looks like I will be running a Softcore character soon so I'll noise you up...perhaps you can boost me given I have zilch in SC!

Means I can help you do the 20 boss run too as it is far easier with two!

sounds a great idea! What char are you gonna play? It sucks that I can't send you gear on seasons though, would make life a lot easier.

No more primals :(
05/05/2017 01:16 AMPosted by homerjnick
I'll always upvote you Dave!

Likewise.

Currently levelling some lgems for the wizard (gogok, bane of the trapped and zei). I have no idea how people are pushing the manald lightning hydra build so damn high! I had a hard time clearing the 55 with it!
troll troll troll the thread, down vote anyone you dislike, merrily, merrily, merrily admit, you're nothing but bullies. (I suck at poetry).
I just wanted to say to remove speculation, that the game timer starts when the red loading diamonds start scrolling. I ran a soft run where I purposely went over time the run before I did the achievement when I started the time when my character was controllable
Congrats for sticking with it and completing it. I didn't even bother to try it so I did the 6 times full set bonus in Rifts level 55. it took almost 10 hours to get the equipment but all in all it was fairly easy to achieve.
05/18/2017 03:40 AMPosted by TomTom
Congrats for sticking with it and completing it

I only did it to prove a point. The patch they rolled in was 8 hours after I had a sad and I got the notification for an update as I was levelling the monk.
I don't just whine.. I say... Wtf. Fix it. Then I put my money where my mouth is... And go on ebay... It was actually funny... There must be subtle differences between the PS4 and XBox, because until that patch, there was no way for any class to go sub 1hr on the Xbox