Technical Support
Prev 1 2 3 10 Next
Make sure you've logged in on the site as well. I was able to see it as soon as I logged in, and was part of the last wave.
This is happening to me as well. When I tried it last night it would hang on retrieving hero list for about 10 seconds then give me the error. Tried again this morning and it pops the error almost immediately. :(
Same issue of getting 300016 code, but forums are working
Hey all,

We are currently aware that some users are having problems logging into the beta at this time. It is currently under investigation. We don't have an ETA on a fix just yet but with any testing here are going to be hiccups along the way. Hopefully we will have it resolved soon.

If you do have access to the Beta forums I would keep an eye on the sticky post here, otherwise we will try to update in these forums when the issue is resolved.
i was playing fine until i did a ptr copy then started recieving this error havent been able to get back in since. Most likely gonna be awhile b4 we can get in if ever.
Do you guys all have the Blizzard app/ Battle.net app installed outside the C drive like I do? I have it installed on "H" drive.
I was enjoying the new Necromancer class tremendously, got booted while I was AFK setting laundry and getting lunch. I came back and decided to do a PTR copy of my American characters (to get paragon points and cash etc..) so I could try the Necromancer with a few bonuses. Went to log in and ERROR! ERROR! every time I try. WARNING TO ALL PLAYERS: DO NOT DO A PTR COPY! until this issue is fixed! (This may not be the problem, but why take a chance if you can still play)
Yeah I haven't been able to get in since I got the invite. This sucks. :< Necromancer was the only reason I picked up D3. >o<
I was able to log into the beta but cant play necro
I was able to play yesterday up until about 10mins ago, then got dced tried to log in and got error code 300016. Would be nice to be able to play more.
Add me to the list......
Like others are saying, I only got this error after trying a PTR Copy.
i dont even know what a PTR copy is, but thankfully its not just me that can't log in.
i also get stuck on the retrieving character list. hopefully its fixed very soon, i was so excited when i got my email
04/26/2017 10:56 AMPosted by Beigelstin
Hey all,

We are currently aware that some users are having problems logging into the beta at this time. It is currently under investigation. We don't have an ETA on a fix just yet but with any testing here are going to be hiccups along the way. Hopefully we will have it resolved soon.

If you do have access to the Beta forums I would keep an eye on the sticky post [url="https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20754486597"]here[/url], otherwise we will try to update in these forums when the issue is resolved.

I also received the error after doing a ptr copy and was also invited yesterday those are the two common things im seeing
Just checked my email and saw the invite. Downloading now, but at the point where I can play and d/l the rest in the meantime.

Annnd....still doesn't work. Same error 300016 as everyone else.
I was playing hit 70 on the necro then tried to PTR.. Cant login error 300016
damn was gonna help the nice person who helped me level.. Sorry Dude i tried
I've been playing the Necro beta just fine and then I decided to do the PTR copy my characters and now I am getting this same error when I try to log in. please help????????>
Typical. Mass beta invite, thousands can't even log into it. Responses with zero information at 4 hour intervals and no eta. This is getting really old with these multi million dollar companies...
Also getting the 300016 error. Thx for working on the fix for this Blizzard <3