Accurate Charater Sheets.

General Discussion
It's been a long time since D3 came out, and back at release the character sheet calculations were accurate.

However, now with items such as; Depth Diggers, Simplicity's Strength, Enforcer, and skill specific items like Warhelm of Kassar. None of the skills effected by these items show up with the increased damage.

Legacy of Nightmares set, Doesn't show an effect on your main damage stay nor its over all % increase.

The skill tool tips are basic, the calculations obscured and no real in game answer as to what increases where.

It's all educated guess work, and it really should be much more transparent. Could we have this addressed? Or is there a reason why It isn't?

Also, isn't it time for a stat squish, hitting for 1 billion damage is just ridiculous.
04/18/2017 07:56 AMPosted by Dey
Also, isn't it time for a stat squish, hitting for 1 billion damage is just ridiculous.

Only hitting 1Bil?
04/18/2017 08:10 AMPosted by Thphlstr

Only hitting 1Bil?

True, I should of said billions.

I dint quite understand the down votes when I'm asking for the numbers to be updated and accurate for the newer gear.
I think (s)he meant you should be able to hit for Trillions by now.

Getting the character sheet updated to include spell-specific effective DPS and HPS will likely not happen. The sheet information is really just a calculation for "all the time" damage not including anything that requires you to summon gargs, or cast spell Y or whatever scenario that is possibly not always doing damage.
It's been a long time since D3 came out, and back at release the character sheet calculations were accurate.

It's never been accurate, skill specific, elemental specific or multiplicative bonuses has NEVER been included.

And it never will because it will yield an incorrect result anyway for character comparison, unless the UI is finally properly updated.