Necro is coming to season 11

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Have fun kiddies
I highly doubt this. It is nowhere close to ready yet.
04/26/2017 08:37 AMPosted by DTMAce

Ready or not it's coming to season 11 starting with the Bone set!

You can doubt it all you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=684ykHKKbPw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_VcI5Ptl5M
With so much stuff missing and things not ready yet? I can't see it all being ready in time... You know its possible they only have it that way for the beta right?
04/26/2017 09:21 AMPosted by DTMAce
With so much stuff missing and things not ready yet? I can't see it all being ready in time... You know its possible they only have it that way for the beta right?

What is missing?

All because you cannot see it being streamed, it does not mean it is missing. More than likely, they have had everything finished for some time, and are using the Beta to tweak items based on how the community is using them, while also unleashing things in waves to make sure the maximum amount of testing.
04/26/2017 09:21 AMPosted by DTMAce

this guy is funny, like these guys and other companies care if things are missing...buwhahahahahaha.
My bet would be season 12

But with seeing the videos maybe it will be season 11. The sets in the video I am confident are correct (well besides Necro) as it's same sets as I believe season 7? I looked it up awhile ago and those were the sets that were predicted for season 11.

Not really excited about the conquests mainly because I did 2 of them in season 9. Their easy just... I already know I can do them fairly easily.

Pretty hyped if all this true though.
Crap though..... if true this makes my season 11 decision tough. I am pretty sick of DH but UE MS is like.... free farming early season so hard to pass up. Plus.. WW barb set is kinda sweet. So hard to pass up necro though.

I was secretly hoping Necro would be released during Natalya set season so I would have a good excuse to not play DH as I really dislike that set.

considering the necro came with the 2.6 patch on test, and we're still about 2 months from the end of season 10, then add another week or two till season 11, it's likely
bluddshed on youtube just made a video showing the necro in season 11
season 11 is in the beta dosent necessarily mean necro is showing up on live for season 11
04/26/2017 10:46 AMPosted by raventh
season 11 is in the beta dosent necessarily mean necro is showing up on live for season 11

that makes zero sense to show season 11 with the necro then say oh hey guys just kidding its not in s11
04/26/2017 08:55 AMPosted by Avalon

You can doubt it all you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=684ykHKKbPw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_VcI5Ptl5M

Probably should have included those links in your OP, just so people would know you were providing some sort of evidence, instead of just speculating.

That being said, that's surprising. I definitely was not expecting that.

I mean, I'm excited, because it looks like we might be getting it sooner than anticipated....but at the same time, it's disappointing, because I was really hoping they would change some things, and with that kind of limited time window, it looks like what we're seeing now, is basically what we're getting.
04/26/2017 10:49 AMPosted by Sinewave

that makes zero sense to show season 11 with the necro then say oh hey guys just kidding its not in s11

It makes sense if they want people to test both the necromancer and season 11 at the same time and they only have one PTR available.

Just to err on the side of caution, I'd wait for an official release date (and price) to be announced.
Anyone with a SMALL fraction of cerebrum would've known that necro was coming in S11 when it was released on Beta in very early April, with all skills being technically done, passive being technically done and most of the transmogs and art assets done.

Now, all sets are implemented, legendaries seem ready (just need balancing) and all skills/passives have their finished icons. IN APRIL. Use your brain, god.

It will 100% release in early July, coming in Season 11.

I knew it when beta opened.
04/26/2017 10:49 AMPosted by Sinewave

Indeed with you.

Useless to wait , season 11 is necro this is for sure.
04/26/2017 11:45 AMPosted by WalkinTall
Anyone with a SMALL fraction of cerebrum would've known that necro was coming in S11 when it was released on Beta in very early April, with all skills being technically done, passive being technically done and most of the transmogs and art assets done.

Now, all sets are implemented, legendaries seem ready (just need balancing) and all skills/passives have their finished icons. IN APRIL. Use your brain, god.

indeed
It would take something stupid to happen for the necro to not be ready by S11. Hopefully the staff doesn't come down with some crappy illness preventing them from working for 2 months.
04/26/2017 11:45 AMPosted by WalkinTall

You can include me among the brainless. I hope that the Necro would be released with Season 11; however, I recall that it took them 2 PTRs to try to get one item (The Barber) to work how it was intended and it still isn't there. I fear that the simultaneous introduction of skills, sets, support legendaries may lead to many, many bugs that will need more than a couple of months to figure out.