Hack applies thorns to..?

Crusader
Does Hack apply thorns to ALL skills/abilities/attacks/etc?

I'm fairly new to the Sade and love off the wall builds and I was wondering if it's possible to hybridized other builds using Hack to add thorns damage to various skills.

Posting this quick before softball league here. I'll check back and answer any questions a bit later.

Thanks in advance guys!
Hack applies thorns to your primary attack but does nothing for other skills (Steed, Bomb, etc.), which have their own thorns runes.
Hack applied thorn to the first enemy hit regardless of your skill of choice. Unless it's a channeling skill, in which case you have to spam the skill to proc hack. Also, hack is consider a proc. Proc can't proc procs so belt of trove cannot proc hack.
Damn i need to make that Hack video once and for all lol.
Hack works as "up to 100%" thorns skill. It takes all your thorns pool and applies it with every ATTACK. The first bomb from the bombardment will get an extra hack hit as well. With any melee attack each enemy caught in the swing will get that thorns damage. This is how Frenzy barb works. Super fast melee attacks to apply Hack thorns as fast as possible.
04/19/2017 05:53 AMPosted by Angry
Hack works as "up to 100%" thorns skill. It takes all your thorns pool and applies it with every ATTACK. The first bomb from the bombardment will get an extra hack hit as well. With any melee attack each enemy caught in the swing will get that thorns damage. This is how Frenzy barb works. Super fast melee attacks to apply Hack thorns as fast as possible.

Thanks, Angry. That does clarify things, especially the bombardment bit. Did not know that...and have learned something new. Cheers!
04/19/2017 05:53 AMPosted by Angry

So, to ask a specific example as I am unable to test this out.

If I have hack equipped, and I cast slash, and slash hits 5 monsters, will Hack proc thorns on all 5 monsters hit by slash?

If I have omnislash, does Hack hit everyone in the 360 arc?

Thorns is effected by +physical, + damage. But is it not effected by Strength or weapon damage.

How does Demons Marrow 2 set work with Hack/Thorns as it gives you 6000 Thorns as fire?
Thorns damage is affected by strength and %physical - [Thorns damage = (Thorns * (STR/100) * (1+ (PHYS DMG%/100))].

I don't think thorns damage is affected by +damage.
04/22/2017 11:05 AMPosted by mrspank
Thorns damage is affected by strength and %physical - [Thorns damage = (Thorns * (STR/100) * (1+ (PHYS DMG%/100))].

I don't think thorns damage is affected by +damage.

So unaffected by by LoN or Travellers?
Sorry, I misunderstood your "+damage" statement. Yes, LoN, Endless Walk, Norvald, Akkhan, etc. %damage boosts do increase your thorns output.