Just hit 70 have questions?

General Discussion
Just hit 70 Barbarian. Have questions.

I am trying to make sure there is no way to dual wield two handed weapons? The only reason I am asking is on a guide icyviens it shows two different two handed weapons listed on the gear for a couple different set ups. It doesn't specify either or it just list both. I am also curious if is not possible to dual wield two handed swords. Is it better to dual wield regular swords?

Also I haven't done anything with any professions I just strictly leveled up what should I do profession wise for end game stuff?

Whats the weird level 70 experience bar about?

Thanks for any help!
Barbarians cannot wield two two-handed weapons.

You're probably reading about their starter builds which list a few different weapons that work well. They list different ones to give you more options to try.

The weird progress bar is probably the paragon point system

I think you need to read some "how to play" guides. It's way more than I could type.
The stickies on the Barb forum here have all the info, try those to get a better idea of builds/weapons/skills/ runes/gear rolls. etc,
Any questions will be answered by someone in the barb community and are quite helpful.
You can't dual wield 2h-weapons with any class in Diablo 3 (the Crusader has a passive that lets them use one 2h-weapon and a shield at the same time, but that's it).

However, Kanai's cube let you benefit from two 2h-weapons' legendary powers at the same time, since you can wear one and extract the power of the other. Maybe that's what the guide your are reading is refering to?
That, or the different weapons you see are meant as options for the build (one for GR pushing, one for Torment speed-farming, etc.)
How do you join pvp and tournaments i keep reading stuff about that. Who do you talk to? I also read something about seasons and you can get specific gear I did chapter 5 last night got the chest and no pieces?
05/07/2017 07:01 PMPosted by drummer426
How do you join pvp and tournaments i keep reading stuff about that. Who do you talk to? I also read something about seasons and you can get specific gear I did chapter 5 last night got the chest and no pieces?

Game doesnt have ANY kind of PVP outside of brawling and 99% of people dont really do that. The Devs abandoned the PVP concept long ago.
On a seasonal character as you complete each level certain things will unlock.
If you are looking for Haedrigs Gift. Check your Mail and you should have something there
D3 Barbarian cannot dual weld two handed weapons.
D2 Barbarian could dual weld and fight with two, two handed weapons.

D3 Barbarian is much older and not nearly as strong.
05/07/2017 12:41 AMPosted by drummer426
I am trying to make sure there is no way to dual wield two handed weapons?
only Diablo 2.

05/07/2017 12:41 AMPosted by drummer426
Whats the weird level 70 experience bar about?

You will now begin to earn paragon levels that let you assign almost meaningless attribute points to strengthen your characters abilities. After about 800 or so points You'll notice a little difference in survivability and damage. Unfortunately you are Playing a Barbarian so you have a very tough road ahead of you after Torment 10 or so.
What do you mean seasonal character is there something I need to do to be a seasonal character? Also not sure what you mean by mail I don't see any mailboxes or anything..
If you don't know what a seasonal character is chances are you are not playing one. You won't get mail until you do anyway so don't worry about it.

If you want to play a seasonal character make a new character and check mark the seasonal box. Then start the game in adventure mode and follow the check list of things you need to do to complete the season journey. This will provide you, eventually, with one full set of gear for whatever the season flavor is for the class you are playing. If you advance far enough you will also be rewarded with an extra stash slot above the maximum. At the end of the season your character will be returned to the normal pool of characters.
So every season you have to level new people?
Only if you want too.
So I can use the same seasonal character every season?
Only if you rebirth it, which means it will start over with the same name but level 1 and no paragon. Otherwise no. Non seasonal characters don't ever reset and you can play them as long as you like. Your Barbarian is a non seasonal character.
Okay so I have to level a new seasonal character every season.

Also what do you do once you hit 70. What kind of end game stuff is there?
You can use the same character but you will have to level it all over again for the next season.
Does it keep any gear or anything.

05/07/2017 09:06 PMPosted by drummer426
Adventure mode. The game really starts at 70. Start rising through the torment levels, doing bounties and Nephelim rifts and collecting level 70 gear. Google and learn how to use the cube and it's 3 gear slot powers. Then start doing the Greater Rifts and leveling up legendary gems, and augmenting armor(google it). You just keep making your gear/build better and going further in Greater rift level until you get sick of the game and do something else.
05/07/2017 09:11 PMPosted by drummer426
Does it keep any gear or anything.
nope