Leap-quake death bug?

Barbarian
Hi guys,

I've noticed that as a leap quake barb, if i die before my first leap lands for whatever reason, i'm able to continue leaping another 2 times then die. I've also noticed that when I die this way my Nerves of Steel skill procs from the first death but i still die after the third leap even if I don't take any additional damage. I've also noticed that I am able to use a potion during the three leaps and trigger the CD for the potion but still die, but also still have to wait for the CD if i rez fast enough. This issue doesn't seem to have anything to do with lag either.

So I suppose in short, I was just wondering if its an old problem or if there is something in the works technically for it or am i missing something?
Old problem. It stinks if you play HC.
What Sil said.....its been around for ages.

Short and curlies....you died but the leap animation kicked off so it processes that first, then resumes the death sequence. So there is no workaround or fix or thing to do, just await the inevitable.

Yup its a bug, devs were made aware of it in 2015 I think, but feedback we had at the time was "to hard" so no fix.

Cheers
CC123
This is not a bug. Just a "weird" design.

Data mining of Leap:
https://www.d3planner.com/powers/45113/Barbarian_Leap

Cannot Die During: 1
Code: 00000006,3f800000,00000000
04/21/2017 07:58 AMPosted by JustinFan
This is not a bug. Just a "weird" design.

Data mining of Leap:
https://www.d3planner.com/powers/45113/Barbarian_Leap

Cannot Die During: 1
Code: 00000006,3f800000,00000000

Bugs are weird coding.

Anyhow, I was quoting devs via blue when we were in contact in 2015. Their words were its a bug that they were aware of but unable to fix at the time.
Although it's kinda fun getting blowed up on the last leap and seeing your corpse blasted at your screen.
Cheers guys, it might be an old issue but still a pain in the !@#$. Especially with the 3 second wait.
04/22/2017 04:05 PMPosted by Dextren
Especially with the 3 second wait.

If you cube In-Geom, sometimes you can Leap,Leap,Leap,....,Leap, until you clear a rift. LOL.
Wow, that's hilarious. Dead man leaping.

They should still fix it though. It really sucks when you drink a health potion after seemingly surviving with <1% health, only to lose the 60% regained health AND get hit by the 30 second cooldown. An immediate death would prevent wasteful healing.