Alkaiser falling asleep playing your game

General Discussion
04/27/2017 03:38 PMPosted by Darkduprey
Is it normal if I don't know this guy?

Is he an important streamer or something?

I mean, actually, I don't really care about what make this nameless sleep or not :/

I tried to watch a bit of his stream. he just sits there and farms. Basically says nothing for 90 percent of the time. Not sure why anyone would want to watch him, i think I talk more to myself when I play XD
I just got my invite but can't seem to login.
04/27/2017 05:00 PMPosted by SoulSpectre
Don't know why they insist on automatically giving keys to people just because they are streamers,

Because they are morons.
04/27/2017 05:24 PMPosted by DexterousGek

I tried to watch a bit of his stream. he just sits there and farms. Basically says nothing for 90 percent of the time.

Obviously you check his channel only few times shortly.
04/27/2017 04:06 PMPosted by Drothvader
Also this. Some of these streamers make around $5-10k a month.

And I bet they pay through the nose in lost health at the same time with the amount they'd have to stream to get that much. Not worth the lost years IMO.
I don't care what you all say, Alkaiser is the best D3 lady boy streamer ever
04/28/2017 12:02 AMPosted by Baconinja

No offense to Alkaiser, but I'd rather watch Leviathan and Neinball. Much better personalities.

Only those with official sponsors make this much. The ones living through donations barely scrape by with having their significant others covering the living expenses. Gabynator complained on his stream recently that donations are not enough to cover the rent so he had to find a real job.

I'd much rather watch DatModz when he streamed. I also find Shinobi and Leviathan to be much more enjoyable.
To each their own.
04/28/2017 03:25 AMPosted by TheTias

No offense to Alkaiser, but I'd rather watch Leviathan and Neinball. Much better personalities.

Lol, real examples you gave.
Leviathan who act like a 10y old hyped boy when he find primal item comparing with true hardcore gamer like Alkaizer.
Maybe Alkaizer is not big mouth as some of you want it, but atleast he plays for real and he know how Diablo games works.

And no, im not a fanboy of him or any streamer. I just have eyes to recognize real Diablo player from hyped kid-acting ones.
04/27/2017 11:51 PMPosted by TheTias

And I bet they pay through the nose in lost health at the same time with the amount they'd have to stream to get that much. Not worth the lost years IMO.

Eh, if I had the time I'd do it.

04/28/2017 03:31 AMPosted by Romano
Only those with official sponsors make this much. The ones living through donations barely scrape by with having their significant others covering the living expenses. Gabynator complained on his stream recently that donations are not enough to cover the rent so he had to find a real job.

Modz was making that much. I'm also talking about popular streamers.

Some streams make so much in donations that they can afford to pay mortgages. Alkaizer may not pull in as many numbers as Modz, but he still pulls in enough views to potentially make quite a bit. I'd play a game I hated too if it meant making money off of it.
does she do alkaiser run or no

Well ofc, Botynator cant make much money anymore as he lost many viewers for his ''legal'' activitys.
04/28/2017 05:14 PMPosted by Hades

Well ofc, Botynator cant make much money anymore as he lost many viewers for his ''legal'' activitys.

Lost many viewers? I don't recall him ever having more than a few hundred viewers. The reason he didn't make enough money streaming is because he has 0 personality, and half the time you couldn't understand what he was saying.