Set Dungeons Suck

General Discussion
Set dungeons are unfun. That is all
08/23/2011 08:06 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Search
The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming.
04/20/2017 02:37 AMPosted by McLight
08/23/2011 08:06 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Search
The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming.

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/search?q=SET+DUNGEONS+SUCK
my gf sucks .. :))

they are not supposed to be fun .. they are challenge .. I guess you failed :)
04/20/2017 04:01 AMPosted by sh3riff
my gf sucks .. :))

and the game should be fun too. set dungeons and conquests are most certainly not what I'd call fun. pure frustration ≠ fun in my books.
pure fun 4 me
I like set dungeons. I find some of them fun. I do Unhallowed, Immortal king, Invoker, Seeker of the light, Raekor, and Might of the earth regularly from time to time. I find those ones very enjoyable to do.

Some are indeed annoying/difficult, but that's a good thing. If they were all easy then they would be boring.
04/20/2017 04:01 AMPosted by sh3riff

Game not supposed to be fun lol. Challenges can be fun.
Set dungeons aren't a challenge nor are they fun.
Set dungeons are all about first having the set, which is easy to do, and having specific legendaries to reasonably complete the dungeon.

For example, to do the Shadow set dungeon on my DH, I cannot use Holy Point Shot quiver, Karlei's Point dagger is useless and cubed Dawn/Vengeance can't be used since the enemies just fall over. So items the set was made for aren't even viable.