Whatever happened to PVP?

Brawling
Well, still no pvp. Won't buy the new DLC. Would have if there was PvP.

It would be better for them to implement a crappy, unbalanced pvp system than none, then atleast they would have a canvas to work on and improve.
You never play diablo, you just bought necro and have no clue about anything. Now you want pvp. Stop crying and go back to wow.
07/08/2017 09:02 AMPosted by Bacon
You never play diablo, you just bought necro and have no clue about anything. Now you want pvp. Stop crying and go back to wow.

Wtf are you talking about? My paragon level is 771 i have full ancient tal rasha with ancient chantodos....???? I will play wow when legacy servers happen though. Also i didnt buy necro (although i could with battlenet credit from selling time tokens on wow) buy i did play it on the beta.
Ok I wish to get the attention of any devs reguarding Diablo 3 PVP, so i have an idea i honestly gave up on all of blizzard after diablo 3 it failed so hard in the social community d3 is nothing like d2 we all can agree on that. Now with that being said my idea was to see if they ever decide to start to square one with pvp and implant a pvp system were you have to wear strictly pvp gear cause lets face it the pve gear set items strongly make the game imbalanced on pvp which is why they did not deliver cause of soo many variables. now to be more specific about what im trying to say everyone starts out with something basic and if anyone has ever played DDO (dungeons and Dragons Online) in the main title screen you can switch realms or expansion of game i vote devs do something like that for pvp and it be strictly a pvp base area in the game now aquiring new pvp gear and up grading should be on your wins in matches like lets say you get new weapons and armor rings ammy shoulders ectra ectra by winning matches just a idea. one i do hope the devs read and do take into consideration.