Diablo 2 REAL sequence

General Discussion
I read the first paragraph and began thinking of some comments to post. Then, I read the second paragraph and realized this was just another Diablo-bashing/PoE-praising thread. :shakes_head:
I loved Diablo and felt betrayed by D2. I've learned since that they are just games. Play them for what they are, and don't expect continuity. You'll enjoy gaming a lot more that way.
Just another PoS fanboy who would rather be here trolling than playing PoS
05/24/2017 06:55 AMPosted by Shanso
I loved Diablo and felt betrayed by D2. I've learned since that they are just games. Play them for what they are, and don't expect continuity. You'll enjoy gaming a lot more that way.

Agreed.

Diablo 3 childrenns downvoting me.
http://www.gamesradar.com/path-exile-diablo-ii-sequel-youve-always-wanted/
People doing this downvotes...

Just a tip, never said Diablo 3 is a bad game, FOR ME, its just not a D1 or D2 sequel, and never will be. The lego graphics, the colors..., the low age requeriment.

Diablo for me is dark aspect and etc, there is plenty of texts about that around.
05/24/2017 07:43 AMPosted by Flameheart
People doing this downvotes...

Just a tip, never said Diablo 3 is a bad game, FOR ME, its just not a D1 or D2 sequel, and never will be. The lego graphics, the colors..., the low age requeriment.

Diablo for me is dark aspect and etc, there is plenty of texts about that around.

This type of thread has been rehashed so many times, I am just curious as to why you felt it was necessary to start yet another one.
deleted
05/24/2017 07:04 AMPosted by Caladon
You've got that 'BACKWARDS' your the fanboy

05/24/2017 07:13 AMPosted by Toobad4u
This post is relevant to the OP as well:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20754966380?page=5#post-85
Actually D3 fanboyz are over there doing the same thing 'fair is fair hum ?'

Does liking D3 more than most other games make me a fanboy? Maybe.

Do i go to other game forums and whine that their games are inferior, or brag how much better D3 is than the one they are playing? Absolutely not.

This forum is for general discussion of D3 related topics, PoE is not related to D3, they have a separate games and tech forum for these kind of useless threads.

It would be nice if we could actually come to these forums and discuss D3 rather than having to wade thru useless threads that serve no other purpose than to piss people off.
i miss "dark atmosphere" from d1. i have played very scaried...

i miss d2 necro...d3 necro seems terrible for pet build...
05/24/2017 08:09 AMPosted by shadowcat

05/24/2017 07:13 AMPosted by Toobad4u
This post is relevant to the OP as well:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20754966380?page=5#post-85
Actually D3 fanboyz are over there doing the same thing 'fair is fair hum ?'

I like skipping records, they are cool. What you can do is just start spinning the record since it is already damaged good. (For the learning impaired, you are the damaged goods in this metaphor).
... You've got that 'BACKWARDS' your the fanboy

Do i go to other game forums and whine that their games are inferior, or brag how much better D3 is than the one they are playing? Absolutely not.

This forum is for general discussion of D3 related topics, PoE is not related to D3, they have a separate games and tech forum for these kind of useless threads.

It would be nice if we could actually come to these forums and discuss D3 rather than having to wade thru useless threads that serve no other purpose than to piss people off.

i wonder, how old are you?,

If this had been posted many times, so, sorry, i havent to much time to play theses days like before, so just found this game some time ago
Meh... your just Alienating the Diablo 3 community away from PoE with those "POE ROXX D3 SUX" posts.

People should play whatever they think is fun. posts like this won't change it.
05/24/2017 08:16 AMPosted by Caladon

POE fans will never understand this. Running around bashing other games only makes you look ridiculous.
I gave PoE an honest try (Got a Ranger to level 45, Wizard or whatever to about the same level, both decently geared). At first I thought the sphere system was super awesome until I realized the majority of it is mostly +% damage, +%Crit Chance or +10 to (stat of your choice). Not bad, but really just numbers, not much different than dealing with Paragon in Diablo 3.

The story is ok. I mean it's an RPG not an epic series. Characters were interesting. Combat seemed a bit clunky which was a downer though.

I did like the idea of hte gems containing the skills and the different gems to modify those skills. I thought that was a real clever way to set it up as people can mix and max skill gems with variation gems to make the skill do whatever they want. You want a arc of arrows that use life instead of mana to cast but has life on hit AND piercing? Booya go for it if you can find a weapon that supports that kind of setup.

It is a good game, but not necessarily for everyone.
Caladon
<span class="truncated">...</span> You've got that 'BACKWARDS' your the fanboy

Actually I'm sure you do !