SPACE FOR MORE ITEMS!!!

Items and Crafting
I don't know if i'm the only one who has this problem, but I have almost no space whatsoever for more items. The game only gives me a total of 6 or 7 pages of space for me to put all the items I have in storage. I really don't want to get rid of anymore items, because there are about 5-6 builds for all 6 classes. Each build consists of about 8-10 items. Each class has a total of 1 full page of items just for themselves. This doesn't include all the gems and rings that I keep on hand.

I think it should be easy just to put another 5-6 more pages of space in our chests for us to store more items.

Anyone else agree?
Soul all the junk. Everything but sets are most likely old and useless.

I have all 10 slots but only use one or two.

Keep it fresh man. Get rid of all the trash you are carrying!
05/30/2017 09:27 AMPosted by Machine1974
I don't know if i'm the only one who has this problem, but I have almost no space whatsoever for more items.

Of course you're not the only one. "More stash space" has been one of the most regularly requested features for years now.

You can technically earn 4 extra tabs (for a total of 10) through the season journey, but it will take you a few weeks of game time, and about 10 months of real life time (because you can only earn one in each season). That gives you one tab for each class, plus 4 tabs for shared stuff, gems and whatnots.

When the necromancer is released, buying it will net you 2 extra tabs, for a total of 12 (which is enough for 7 class-specific tabs plus 5 shared tabs).

05/30/2017 09:31 AMPosted by Amrita

You also have access to 6 classes but only play one. There may be some kind of correlation between the two, don't you think?
05/30/2017 09:27 AMPosted by Machine1974
I don't know if i'm the only one who has this problem, but I have almost no space whatsoever for more items.

Almost everyone has this problem unfortunately...

He plays one class (has muliple wd for additional storage) and uses 1-2 tabs. If he played otber classes to "keep it fresh", he would be out of stash space.
Welcome to the "I need more stash" space thread Number 438.

Any new information to add? No? Of course not.

There is no way you switch between 5 builds for all 6 classes so much that you need that much space. Everyone falls into 2-3 builds for a class they use on a regular basis, but people don't like getting rid of stuff. So the hoarding issue arises.
If I dont have all 10 tabs can I still get one in S10??
I dont see a Stash being a reward available in S10.
05/30/2017 11:12 AMPosted by Decipher
He plays one class (has muliple monks for additional storage) and uses 1-2 tabs. If he played otber classes to "keep it fresh", he would be out of stash space.

Believe the quote you referred to described getting rid of old gear to keep it fresh, not play more classes.

Ummmm

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Amrita-1717/hero/76434541

You have one class - witch Doctor. . . So you should be only using like 3 TOPS as is. I have 1 of EACH class and space is pretty tight being i am trying to supply SIX heroes to your one. You really have no room to talk at all...
I dont horde all items; I keep only items that are of use to some builds. And as i play all classes, keeping all useful gears is important.

Several seasons ago, I salvaged some of the gears to give way for space. Now I want to play some builds and I no longer have those gears. And since I cant play the build, I am stuck playing old builds.
05/30/2017 11:48 AMPosted by ElJayGee
He plays one class (has muliple monks for additional storage) and uses 1-2 tabs. If he played otber classes to "keep it fresh", he would be out of stash space.

Believe the quote you referred to described getting rid of old gear to keep it fresh, not play more classes.

I know. He claims that we have enough stash space but he only plays 1 class. That is the point. If you multiply his storage space for 1 class x6, he would not have stash space.
05/30/2017 11:44 AMPosted by Thphlstr

There is no way you switch between 5 builds for all 6 classes so much that you need that much space. Everyone falls into 2-3 builds for a class they use on a regular basis, but people don't like getting rid of stuff. So the hoarding issue arises.

So what? If I choose to "hoard" 5 builds for 6 classes. Why do you even care? How does it harm you? and please don't claim that it hurts server performance when in town.
Upvote

I would like to have more space, even if it came with microtransation.
Currently, I feel like you have to pick one class and one class only to make the most out of your chest.

General rule of thumb = If it's not ancient, do not keep. (you can't buff them)

Pick a build / a set or something in the middle and stick to it. For example if you are Tal/Vyr, do not keep Firebird or Delsere.

Only keep Best In Slot item for your build.
In Path of Exile you can buy stash tabs and there is no limit to how many tabs you can have on your account.

I'm just saying... Blizzard acts like things are impossible then other companies do the impossible all the time.
05/30/2017 11:44 AMPosted by Thphlstr

Pretty much this. I myself have all 4 sets for my DH in season right now but it's only taking up like 2 pages at the most so I can get the years of war conquest. I just started up a monk for season that I'm going to get 2 sets for that as well. Once I finish the conquest though, I'm getting rid of the pieces of gear that suck or I'm not going to use (Natalya's set)
Because Blizzard has been reluctant to give us more stash space, eventually everyone comes up with their own system to manage gear.

Each toon has enough room in inventory to carry 4 related builds.

For example:
DH1 Armory Builds - UE Grenade, UE MS, Marauder Grenade, UE Grenade Danetta Farming Build
DH1 Inventory - UE armor, Marauder Armor, weapons and quivers related to those builds

DH2 Armory Builds - Impale, LoN FoK, Nat RoV
DH2 Inventory - Shadow set, Nat Set, LoN Gear, related weapons and off-hand

WD1 Armory Build - LoN SB Solo Push, LoN SB Group, LoN SB speedfarm, HT Garg Solo, HT Garg Speedfarm
WD1 Inventory - HT set, LoN gear, Manajuma, weapons and mojos

WD2 Armory Builds - Firebats Group, Firebats Solo, Jade Solo
WD2 Inventory - Arachyr set, Jade set, weapons staff

Armory Build 5 - The Gemless Build - usually the same build as build 1 but without gems

The Gem/Legendary Gems stash tab - Contains gems and highest legendary gems used by all toons. Gems for augments should be in a different tab.

6 Empty Inventory Slots Rule - Always have 6 empty squares so when you load the Gemless build, you gems don't drop to the ground.

One Empty Stash Tab Always - Dump inventory into empty stash tab. Choose a build. Play. Load Gemless build. Dump legendary Gems into Gem Stash tab. Put inventory back on toon.

Where did I put UE gear again? Hey I don't have to need hunt through tabs, it's on my UE/Marauder toon. Hey I just got some Shadow gear. I'll keep it in my Empty Stash for now and then when I'm done playing I'll load my Impale DH and see if this gear is better. Or I can open up a browser window on my other monitor and look at my profile to see what my other DH is wearing.

I just switch builds in the Armory, which tab did my gear go into? I don't have to go looking through tabs, it's part of my this toon's inventory.

----------------------------

I would like 5 more stash tabs - 15 instead of 10. I have an entire stash full of 85-100 level gems to augment future builds. I wouldn't mind having another stash for more augment gems because for me leveling gems for future use when other sets get good again. It's more interesting that paragon climbing as endgame.

Once necro comes, I can free up my stash full of puzzle rings I've been saving. With 2 legendaries per puzzle ring run, I'm hoping to gear my necro pretty quickly.
Don't worry, Blizzard will probably throw an extra 5 stash tabs that you can only get if you buy the Necro, for people like you who will gladly throw your money at them since you can't control your addiction and won't just clear out the majority of the trash that is taking up your stash space.
You get 2 stash tabs if you buy the necro. Won`t solve anything you simply can`t keep the gear for all classes and "all" Builds or potential Builds like the LON WD now.
They should sell stash tab for 99 cents up to another 20 tabs.