How did you celebrate this Anniversary?

General Discussion
05/17/2017 04:14 PMPosted by Seccie
Maybe music was never important in your life, with games being weighted lightly because your time spent isn't heavy.

Pay your own bills, maybe it'll help.

I enjoy your attempt an insult.

Music and gaming are both hobbies i enjoy on a regular basis, though i fail to see your logic in how my opinion or the analogy is any less valid?

As to paying my bills, I own my own house, that i payed for with money earned that does in fact pay for my bills.

In short, shut your cakehole =)
I really won't care even if you show me your receipts.

If pros and cons about this game throw you off, why gander?

Your hobbies must be sub-par as you go against your own preferences, while imposing your derogatory views upon those who actually take this game seriously.

There was no analogy. Just for you, I looked back and checked. And no, I do not eat cake. How hurtful of you. Goodness gracious.
05/17/2017 09:22 PMPosted by Seccie

If pros and cons about this game throw you off, why gander?

Your hobbies must be sub-par as you go against your own preferences, while imposing your derogatory views upon those who actually take this game seriously.

There was no analogy. Just for you, I looked back and checked. And no, I do not eat cake. How hurtful of you. Goodness gracious.

ARPG Comparison

D3
Pros: Easy you don't need to take the game seriously.
Cons: It's not an ARPG

PoE:
Pros: It's an APRG
Cons: It doesn't have the word Diablo in the Title.
This anniversary was:

Playing D3 and posting about it.
05/17/2017 09:38 PMPosted by Seccie
This anniversary was:

Playing D3 and posting about it.

Yeah we were playing the real Diablo 3 called PoE
05/17/2017 09:22 PMPosted by Seccie

Oh right you're a Trump supporter, should've just said that in the first place.

I don't argue with stupid :)
^
^
^
Diablo III > Forums > General Discussions
if you REALLY loved poe you wouldn't be stopping by these forums telling everyone how much better it is. Well maybe you would, idk, just from personal experience when I really get into a new game, the old lackluster time filler becomes kind of obsolete
05/17/2017 11:25 PMPosted by Cronos
if you REALLY loved poe you wouldn't be stopping by these forums telling everyone how much better it is. Well maybe you would, idk, just from personal experience when I really get into a new game, the old lackluster time filler becomes kind of obsolete

I want Diablo 3 to become at least as good as a free to play game.
05/17/2017 05:51 AMPosted by PowerCosmic
So how did you celebrate this years D3 anniversary?

Got up at 4 am, left a flower stand at my mother's door for when she got up, and went to work at 5 am, then got home at 3 pm and went to work again at 4 pm. at 11 pm I got off, went home and celebrated Mother's Day with my girl as she's a mother too, and then went to bed.

D3 is best left in past memories, there's literally nothing to celebrate about it, and really Mother's Day is MUCH more important.
I celebrated the D3 anniversary by doing nothing Diablo related. Instead, I spent some time with my mom on Mother's Day, then I worked a 16 hour work shift. I celebrated by grinding.... in real life.
I opened a bottle of Chardonnay over Blizzard's success... Nah, I just opened a bag of microwave popcorn then threw handfuls at my dog like I'm UE nade DH.

ps. I don't have a dog
pss. I didn't eat popcorn.
psss. I don't like wine at all.
pssss. I'd like a set a dine in hell but I can't find 299 other people in pub games.
i was celebraring my sons 5 year birthday.. born 3 hours before the midnight release.
prepurchased d3 and waiting for sooo long.. was a bittersweet experience but i lstill ove both my son and d3 5 years later :)
Logged into the Diablo III forums hosted by Blizzard's Battlenet to find out the only reference to the 5 year anniversary was a couple of Tweets with no announcement on the actual game forum. Then wondered why I care that Activision is ruining this game.
05/18/2017 12:08 AMPosted by Revelator
What does it matter? Do you have shares in Blizzard? Otherwise, just move on, man.
By not playing this game. Best anniversary that I didn't even care for or remember, ever!
05/18/2017 01:47 AMPosted by KiWeN
05/17/2017 05:51 AMPosted by PowerCosmic
So how did you celebrate this years D3 anniversary?

Got up at 4 am, left a flower stand at my mother's door for when she got up, and went to work at 5 am, then got home at 3 pm and went to work again at 4 pm. at 11 pm I got off, went home and celebrated Mother's Day with my girl as she's a mother too, and then went to bed.

D3 is best left in past memories, there's literally nothing to celebrate about it, and really Mother's Day is MUCH more important.

I choose to not celebrate a day which should be celebrated daily. That is just me. :)

05/18/2017 06:44 AMPosted by DamZe
By not playing this game. Best anniversary that I didn't even care for or remember, ever!

Please explain how your life is bettered by posting on a forum for a game you clearly don't care to play. That question goes for any of you who are so devoted to not playing D3, or pushing other games like PoE. Go bother others. I liked PoE for about 2 days. I do like their idea of the skills and the development of a character but I always come back to Diablo of some sort. It is just me. I prefer it. Here is the thing, I don't go to another forum and profess my love for D3. Go get a room and have some privacy. Just saying.
05/18/2017 02:53 AMPosted by Cofu
I celebrated the D3 anniversary by doing nothing Diablo related. Instead, I spent some time with my mom on Mother's Day, then I worked a 16 hour work shift. I celebrated by grinding.... in real life.

Hell yes, a sip of liquor before you pass out.
05/18/2017 12:08 AMPosted by Revelator
05/17/2017 11:25 PMPosted by Cronos

Lol win.

You sir get internets.
05/17/2017 06:07 AMPosted by Shanso
Game anniversary? How much of a nerd are you? I think you need to get out a bit, maybe pay a hooker $60...

Because if it only costs you 60 dollars for something from a hooker, you're paying for herpes.