Console suggestions

Console Discussion
1. Button to create all gems
2. Same requirements as PC has to enter a certain difficulty such as need to clear torment 60 solo to enter t13 games.
3. Fix NG Globes, you really notice the difference in higher rifts if your buff runs out.
4. Fix the lag don't ignore it fix it.
5. Kick button
Zoom in/out feature would be great and game also needs to save after every craft or after anytime you do anything we need it to save
Remove act 3 keeps from grifts

Display paragons of people on leaderboards

Increase density, some maps are packed but some feel like walking trough a desert.Nothing for miles.
Also let us teleport,leap, dash strike...to a locked target
remove the crafting exploit
Remove act 3 keeps from grifts

Display paragons of people on leaderboards

Increase density, some maps are packed but some feel like walking trough a desert.Nothing for miles.


AND the Ruins of Corvus ones...Plague Tunnels too...
Make chiltara drop the gibbering gemstone more frequently
I would also like to see a shortcut for creating multiple gems at once. And all grift maps should be linear so that having to waste time backtracking from a dead end is never necessary.

Also a fix for the cube's extract legendary power list glitch is long overdue. Items that have already had their power extracted or have no power to extract remain on the list.

And the increase to movement speed stat on equipment should stack with the similar bonus from paragon points. Every other stat on equipment stacks with paragon point bonuses - why not movement speed?

It would also be great if cosmetic pets could collect nephalem glory globes and rift progress orbs as well as gold.
05/29/2017 03:02 AMPosted by chessnut
And the increase to movement speed stat on equipment should stack with the similar bonus from paragon points. Every other stat on equipment stacks with paragon point bonuses - why not movement speed?


What do you mean?

The cap to Movement Speed is 25%. If I have 10% on my boots and add 15% via Paragon they stack together to form 25%.

So what do you mean by not stacking?
05/29/2017 12:34 AMPosted by Aradon
Make chiltara drop the gibbering gemstone more frequently

quit whining. I never have any issue finding the gem when i do get chiltara. It was posted, that Chiltara is supposed to be rare to find.
05/29/2017 03:02 AMPosted by chessnut


Also a fix for the cube's extract legendary power list glitch is long overdue. Items that have already had their power extracted or have no power to extract remain on the list.

And the increase to movement speed stat on equipment should stack with the similar bonus from paragon points. Every other stat on equipment stacks with paragon point bonuses - why not movement speed?

It would also be great if cosmetic pets could collect nephalem glory globes and rift progress orbs as well as gold.


This, all this.. Except for the Globes, id rather see them fix the globes, and instead of pop them aholes up behind us, put them in front of us. or on top of us.

and FIX THE NEMESIS.
05/29/2017 04:58 AMPosted by homerjnick
05/29/2017 03:02 AMPosted by chessnut
And the increase to movement speed stat on equipment should stack with the similar bonus from paragon points. Every other stat on equipment stacks with paragon point bonuses - why not movement speed?


What do you mean?

The cap to Movement Speed is 25%. If I have 10% on my boots and add 15% via Paragon they stack together to form 25%.

So what do you mean by not stacking?


I should have said that they don't stack beyond 25%, which you can get from the paragon points alone. Movement speed bonuses from skills can exceed the 25% max, so why not the bonus from equipment? Alternatively, they can simply remove movement speed from equipment altogether so that another primary stat can roll in its place.
Be careful what you ask for...my thread pointing out differences Pc features vs. consoles got silently deleted although it did not break any rules. It seems console players should only post how great the Game is but otherwise live with everything they feed us with.
06/01/2017 10:44 PMPosted by TomTom
Be careful what you ask for...my thread pointing out differences Pc features vs. consoles got silently deleted although it did not break any rules. It seems console players should only post how great the Game is but otherwise live with everything they feed us with.


I think it got deleted because there was mention on there about another exploit found in Seasons.

They will delete those.
Oh !@#$ it was deleted. Man... the moderation on here is so random.
06/02/2017 01:36 AMPosted by homerjnick
I think it got deleted because there was mention on there about another exploit found in Seasons.

They will delete those.


Ah crap, didn't see that. Thanks for the headsup. Still a somehow odd way to deal with a 4 pages thread but oh well.
05/28/2017 01:35 PMPosted by homerjnick
Remove act 3 keeps from grifts

Display paragons of people on leaderboards

Increase density, some maps are packed but some feel like walking trough a desert.Nothing for miles.


AND the Ruins of Corvus ones...Plague Tunnels too...


lets cut to the chase, just give us BOE and Festering Woods, that's all the top teams fish for anyway lol
05/28/2017 01:35 PMPosted by homerjnick
...

AND the Ruins of Corvus ones...Plague Tunnels too...


lets cut to the chase, just give us BOE and Festering Woods, that's all the top teams fish for anyway lol


The smile on my face when I get those two maps... :)

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum