Is blizz gonna buff unruned CS

Monk
I couldn't find any info about blizzards plans with cyclone strike. So going to ask here.

Will they bring the unruned cyclone strike pull range to be in line with implosion? Since that is what pretty much what most people are using. Just kind of pointless having the other runes there if no one uses them...same goes with EP, impending doom is the most viable due to ulianas and its 6305% dmg. Would it work to just buff the unruned dmg and leave the runes for elemental changes and utility?
05/11/2017 06:40 PMPosted by Dogg3h
I couldn't find any info about blizzards plans with cyclone strike. So going to ask here.

Will they bring the unruned cyclone strike pull range to be in line with implosion? Since that is what pretty much what most people are using. Just kind of pointless having the other runes there if no one uses them...same goes with EP, impending doom is the most viable due to ulianas and its 6305% dmg. Would it work to just buff the unruned dmg and leave the runes for elemental changes and utility?

A more interesting fix to EP would be to buff up the bleed (or burn) damage and code EP so that it consumes all remaining DoT damage at the time of the explosion. If the EP doesn't go boom then you miss out but with U6 the EP gets detonated all the time. Impending Doom can still be the most damage but if the combined explosion and bleed of the various runes were closer than there would be the potential of using other runes.

CS would need to add a different niche feature to Implosion if all runes got the larger pull of it. As it is, I don't think it is too bad. LoN LTK sometimes uses Fire CS since it has Cindercoat and I've seen Inna builds use Lightning CS so you can spam it with Zodiac.
Those are both good ideas, thanks for the reply.

On another note, might try using cindercoat then lol....completely forgot about it.
Monk is the last one they care about
I'd rather see U6 fix before CS, at least CS is working and being used.
05/12/2017 08:58 AMPosted by Faux

What's wrong with u6
05/12/2017 09:37 AMPosted by Shaggz
05/12/2017 08:58 AMPosted by Faux

What's wrong with u6

1) Can Not use other runes
2) Locked to 3 weapons
3) Locked to CDR to the max
4) Lack of damage (Must have Max CDR for max damage)
5) Lack of survival (this is another reason high CDR)
6) Hard to gear (Literally need Tri and Quad stats on all gear to stand a chance to get into the 80's)

I love the set, I want to play it, im not going to play it when it struggles in a GR80 with perfect gear and 16k Dex where 5 other builds dont even need ancient gear and 10k dex to do 80's.
Hmm I didn't know it was that bad.
Would love to see this for Ulianas Stratagem in a future patch.

4 Pieces:
Seven-Sided Strike deals twice its total damage with each hit.
Seven-Sided Strike gains Pandemonium Rune.

6 Pieces:
Increases damage of Exploding Palm by 250%, and Seven-Sided Strike detonates Exploding Palm on hit.
Gain Wind-form, 35 % increased chance to dodge for 2 seconds after using Seven-Sided Strike.
If you manage to dodge within that 2 second time-frame, reduce cooldowns of all skills and gain attackspeed for 10 % for 2 seconds.

---

Eye of the Storm, new Legendary Ring

Primary:
Critical Hit Chance increased with 4.5-6 %
Reduces Cooldown of all skills with 6-8 %

+3 Random Magic Properties

Secondary:
Cyclone Strike gains the Eye of the Storm Rune.
05/12/2017 10:53 AMPosted by Shaggz
Hmm I didn't know it was that bad.

Its our weakest set, it would be fine being weak if you were not 100% force to use 3 weapons, 1 rune and CDR on almost all pieces :(
We need a ring that increases exploding palm detonation damage by 12,000% when under a movement impairing effect. Give the rune impending doom a freeze every 4 seconds for 2 seconds while exploding palm is applied.