06/08/2017 07:00 PMPosted by RoGeR

NTYVM.

= not till you value me?

= no, thank you very much
06/08/2017 10:48 PMPosted by RoGeR
06/08/2017 09:44 PMPosted by Amos

= not till you value me?

= no, thank you very much

ah. was leaning towards Not That You Value Money.
06/07/2017 09:07 PMPosted by RoGeR
06/07/2017 08:33 PMPosted by Ryoka
I give you moral support.

But how about let's not make more Archon stuff? We do have like 30 other skills.

This is not only for Archon. We are talking about all channelling beams: Disintegrate, RoF and Archon's Disintegrate.

Imagine RoF in shape of sinusoid - almost like Ghostbuster's beam ;) Or all wiggly Chaos Nexus - so many wiggly beams :D

Covergence, where you have 2 beams - 1 can wiggle in X axis other in Y axis.

Okay but crossing the beam might not be safe. I heard that somewhere, I think.
I'd like to see the wand appear something like a snake that wiggles in your hand with a glow reflecting the elemental damage on it.
06/12/2017 12:25 PMPosted by Zendiablo
<span class="truncated">...</span>

This is not only for Archon. We are talking about all channelling beams: Disintegrate, RoF and Archon's Disintegrate.

Imagine RoF in shape of sinusoid - almost like Ghostbuster's beam ;) Or all wiggly Chaos Nexus - so many wiggly beams :D

Covergence, where you have 2 beams - 1 can wiggle in X axis other in Y axis.

Okay but crossing the beam might not be safe. I heard that somewhere, I think.

It won't cross. Just move the phase of one beam by 90deg (if you refer to Covergence).

In other instances, it's been already proven that crossing the beams actually make them merge into more powerful beam which can simply annihilate RG aka Marshmalow Man :)
A wiggling effect would be great for a large trash mob. But when you come across a powerful Elite I would like it to stay the same so I can focus all my damage on him