Good-bye Blizzard 1997-2017

General Discussion
06/06/2017 02:52 PMPosted by PowerCosmic
06/06/2017 01:11 PMPosted by Keyblade
About time you left mate. You have been forum toxic for a while now. Enjoy sinking your money into that rubbish they call POE

Free your mind. There are countless PoE supporters since the beta days that have give thousands over the years, and the game is strong as ever with more players growing every day. Supporter packed are in the hundreds and fans are willing to continually give because the game is awesome and above all the company is everything that Blizz avoided. Beta starts tomorrow, 5 new acts, man the game, the community, it's epic.

Anyways, that's fine you love D3 and nobody can take that away from you. I highly enjoyed it and supported Blizz since launch despite all the years of countless blunders and disappointments but hey man wut ev eh?

Peace.
You sure type a lot of empty words. Look, I have seen several posts about unhappy you are with this game, and how amazing the grass is on the other side. Go try it out, but for God sake when it tastes like crap too after 5 years, please don't cry to us. We heard your complaints about this game. Please make your whiny posts in PoE. At least be consistent.
06/03/2017 01:46 PMPosted by PowerCosmic
Dear Blizzard et al.,

Thank you for the decades of amazing gaming entertainment. I've been a loyal supporter on every opportunity related to the Diablo franchise since 1997. On occassion I'll check in on D3 and your journey but going forward I will be supporting another ARPG PC game and company founded in New Zealand.

Best wishes,
PowerCosmic

Pretty much on the same boat. I think I tried that New Zealand game and looks indeed very nice. Unfortunately, they don't have a mac version, and windows 7 just overheat too much on this MacBook pro.
All the cool kids left back in 2012-2013.

Peace.
06/06/2017 01:13 PMPosted by smileandwave
I saw marvel heroes mentioned. I watched a few youtube videos. I heard it was pretty good. How is the game in terms of farming etc?

Marvel Heroes is based on the pay to advance model. Very annoying. There are a huge number of crafting materials that drop where you are overwhelmed by the sheer number of items where you don't know where to start. Not only that you will run out of stash very quickly. It is the subtle attempt for you to spend money to buy more stash space. There are other issues which I find more annoying but not worth for me to get into as I have stayed away from that game.
06/06/2017 07:59 PMPosted by NeueZiel
Marvel Heroes is based on the pay to advance model.

That's not really true. You advance just fine without spending money. You're completely accurate when talking about the stash issue though. Way too much useless clutter drops to the point where you spend half your time playing inventory tetris.
On occassion I'll check in on D3

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20751525104?page=24#post-478

4 hours ago.

Can you just leave now. Thanks.
About time you left mate. You have been forum toxic for a while now. Enjoy sinking your money into that rubbish they call POE
No you and others Like helped to make these forums TOXIC
06/06/2017 08:33 PMPosted by shadowcat
No you and others Like helped to make these forums TOXIC

Says the Toxic Forum Poster
06/06/2017 08:35 PMPosted by Keyblade
06/06/2017 08:33 PMPosted by shadowcat
...No you and others Like helped to make these forums TOXIC

L
M
A
O
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s
Oh no this user is seeking attention and trolling.
I better give him attention and get trolled.

Also PoE is trash. 6 free new acts is nothing compared to a dlc necro pack.
Being able to do the same content with a dumped down d2 necro is all I could ever want.

Thank you devs. Also please add uber primals soon so that I can see more numbers.
06/03/2017 02:20 PMPosted by BobWitchDR
Another goodbye? You must be hell to drop off at the airport.

The TSA wants us to take him back and never let him near them again. Ever.

Or so I hear.
06/06/2017 08:35 PMPosted by Keyblade
<span class="truncated">...</span>No you and others Like helped to make these forums TOXIC

Unlike you and yours I've never told someone Quote "!@#$ or GTFO" making WHO Toxic ?

Unlike you and yours I've never told someone Quote "!@#$ or GTFO" making WHO Toxic ?

Still you mate
06/08/2017 11:07 PMPosted by Keyblade
... Unlike you and yours I've never told someone Quote "!@#$ or GTFO" making WHO Toxic ?

Still you mate
'Only in your dreams'
I will be supporting another ARPG PC game and company founded in New Zealand.
just say PoE man no need to be vague about it
Hello, everyone! I also left this game since Oct 2016 & this is my first login back here since October 2016. I don't say goodbye into this game even if I'm not playing this game anymore. Maybe in the future, I will be playing it again. My characters will stay in my account showing as my souvenirs for playing this game during my time, they will stay in my account but they will not go up & play it again. Have fun to everyone!
Edited for language by the Moderation Team. We understand that players can be passionate about toxic things like this, but posting both clear and masked language (including slurs and offensive terms of any kind) are still a violation of the Code of Conduct.
Seems I haven't followed protocol when leaving.

I left 1 month after launch (was in beta).
I came back 2 years later or so....played...had fun ...then left again.
I then came back..played another season...then left....
I then played s10...got bored...left....
Gee...I wonder if I will ever play D3 again....any bets?

So here we are!!!!

I will make sure and update when I purchase a house...or buy a car...or anything else I deem needs attention so I can feel important! God speed!

P.S. I purchased a car...put an offer on a house! YAY me!