Season 11 New Items Question

General Discussion
Will there be any new items or character modifications, in the up coming season, or is this all about the Rise of the Necromancer Pack?

The reason for asking this, is that every New Season, Blizzard redisgns one of the sets from each class. They also modify some of the legendary items too, but I've haven't found any info other than the Necromancer.
06/21/2017 11:38 AMPosted by Rogue77777
Will there be any new items or character modifications, in the up coming season, or is this all about the Rise of the Necromancer Pack?

Nothing relevant other than the necro, challenge rifts and new zones.
You can check the latest patch 2.6 notes for yourself here:
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20698502/necromancer-beta-now-live-6-1-2017#necromancer

06/21/2017 11:38 AMPosted by Rogue77777
The reason for asking this, is that every New Season, Blizzard redisgns one of the sets from each class. They also modify some of the legendary items too, but I've haven't found any info other than the Necromancer.

That doesn't happen every season. Remember season 8.
06/21/2017 11:42 AMPosted by Thorgor

Besides, adding a completely new class should qualify as "adding/adjusting sets"
06/21/2017 12:04 PMPosted by Demonmonger
06/21/2017 11:42 AMPosted by Thorgor

Besides, adding a completely new class should qualify as "adding/adjusting sets"

I disagree with this, so unless you plan to play the necro, there's nothing changing for other classes, such motivation to play..