NECROMANCER CANT DANCE :C

Necromancer
1 2 3 5 Next
If u tipe /dance the necromancer will say some dialogues but he dont dance.

Why ??

Why Blizzard why?
Less development costs = more profit.
He dances when you spam Bone Spikes xD
Because it's a unfinish product ! Look at the portrait.
06/28/2017 04:22 PMPosted by Reizei
Because it's a unfinish product ! Look at the portrait.

More like look at the armor tiers in transmogs. Necro literally only have like 3 or 4 tiers vs the 12 or so he should have.
Necromancers are pretty somber characters. We had a discussion about this internally - what dance would fit the Necro? What would they do as celebratory?

In terms of Necromancer history, it's extremely out of character for them to do something as jovial as dance. We're really embracing the darkness of Sanctuary with Patch 2.6.0 and the Necromancer pack. The only appropriate response that made sense when asking a Priest of Rathma, dedicated individuals of controlled or suppressed emotion, to dance was for them to refuse.

I'd recommend taking a stroll through Campaign mode again if you'd like to learn more about their nature. There's quite a few nuggets of information to be gleaned! We've also got more content to share in the coming week that really digs into what the Priests of Rathma represent, both to our team as well as the denizens of Sanctuary.
Highly Rated
06/28/2017 06:31 PMPosted by Nevalistis
We had a discussion about this internally - what dance would fit the Necro?

Michael Jackson's Thriller dance with all the summoned pets joining in?

Missed opportunity ...
Necromancers are pretty somber characters. We had a discussion about this internally - what dance would fit the Necro? What would they do as celebratory?

In terms of Necromancer history, it's extremely out of character for them to do something as jovial as dance. We're really embracing the darkness of Sanctuary with Patch 2.6.0 and the Necromancer pack. The only appropriate response that made sense when asking a Priest of Rathma, dedicated individuals of controlled or suppressed emotion, to dance was for them to refuse.

I'd recommend taking a stroll through Campaign mode again if you'd like to learn more about their nature. There's quite a few nuggets of information to be gleaned! We've also got more content to share in the coming week that really digs into what the Priests of Rathma represent, both to our team as well as the denizens of Sanctuary.

That is a poor argument... I'm sorry.
Realistically any of these characters in the Diablo universe would be very hesitant to dance in the first place.

Hell, even a simple Day of the Dead dance would have sufficed and fit in the game without being far fetched.

I mean hell, did you guys go ask wizards how to dance? Or barbarians? or demon hunters? We are in a made up game..... this honestly feels like a VERY big slap in the face of laziness to me more than a story on asking real people.

Also, if THIS statement was true, I would LOVE for you to explain me why necros have lots of emotions in their voice lines (wait, follow, overhere, etc). Why not just make them as plain as possible to fit your own statement? Not to mention the voice lines we got from D2's Necro showing obvious emotions with his humor on things. He laughs at many of the completions and he also shows very obvious anger in his voice in others.

In other words

https://youtu.be/uC7AdjaAE2o?t=2m55s
When asked to dance, I also refuse. Just a bit of a Dormene nugget for you ☿

What I wanna know is what would happen if a Necro DID decide to dance?
06/28/2017 06:41 PMPosted by Dormene
When asked to dance, I also refuse. Just a bit of a Dormene nugget for you ☿

What I wanna know is what would happen if a Necro DID decide to dance?

Thoughts of Elaine come to mind.
Dancing has nothing to do with the lore or classes. The excuse given for not having it in is just lame. So your saying a male Barb or Sader is more apt to be a dancer then a Necro? Only character I can truly see is the WD if we are using that excuse.

"Dance" is just one of those cool/fun things in the game we all love and do use waiting to do GRs.
They do have an animation though as they will continue to stand there with their arms crossed and heads shaking. I like it.
I expected this
https://giphy.com/gifs/headbang-oipWyLbmdHvva
Master of Puppets!

Yea but the reaper can tap his foot on the floor :)

Xul got a dance in HotS. Can we get that one for the necro?:D
Michael Jackson's Thriller dance would be appropriate.