Fueled by death passive

Bug Report
Its not stacking with normal movement speed. It also can't pass the 25% bonus if you remove all other movement speed bonuses (from gear and Paragon).
Same issue. A Hellfire Amulet with the Fueled by Death passive doesn't even show the buff. The buff shows when selected in one of passive slots, but it still does not increase movement speed.
I don't even know how to Consume a Corpse >.<.
seems its kinda useless right now since it can't go past the cap.
06/27/2017 04:45 PMPosted by WaterLuver13
I don't even know how to Consume a Corpse >.<.
Any of the Corpse Skills, when used, count as consuming the corpse

06/27/2017 12:14 PMPosted by Rathul
Its not stacking with normal movement speed. It also can't pass the 25% bonus if you remove all other movement speed bonuses (from gear and Paragon).
I have noticed this too.
+1 to confirmed. no noticeable speed change between 10 stacks and 0 stacks. movement speed at 25% from paragon.
Yup, this sucks because it's such a cool passive.
+1
The icon for the passive buff is shown on screen whenever I consume a corpse. But my movement speed as shown in my stats stays thesame at 25%.
+1 Same issue. No movement speed change after consuming a corpse.
i had no idea about this * but movement speed from gear is caped at 25%
but skills should be able to go above that, but the necro passive dont, for some reason. BUT it do add movement speed correctly if its under 25%.

* since i havent played that much since release, only got into it last season
Saw the same thing, so I can confirm. I hope this gets fixed so I can zoom around with my high movement speed builds.
I tried it on to go a bit faster when farming, doesn't seem like it works as other MS passives. Couldn't feel any difference from 25% and when the passive was fully stacked.
I hope devs address this issue. Is it working as intended or is it supposed to stack over the 25% you can get from other sources?
I've tested it without paragon points and any other movement speed plus. It stacks 3% for each corps but stops at 25%. The total of 30% (10 stacks) cannot be reached. +1 confirm for bug.
Exactly. Why can Witch Doctor get things like, Soul Harvest - Soul to Waste, Spirt Walk - Severance, and lets not even mention the Angry Chicken set...

But Necro's move speed passive which would be AWESOME for speed farming builds, farming keys and bounties etc, is capped at 25%? I have to use a cube slot for Warzechian, or for the boots that give move speed buff (for 2 seconds) after using Blood Rush, which plays similar to the Illusionist move speed buff for Wizard.. But uses a gear slot?

Please make Fueled by Death actually seem like it is "Fueled" and go ABOVE the "gear movespeed cap" of 25%

Please. We just want to have fun, and feel powerful, and fast. Thank you
Just to confirm;

All movement speed increasing effects from all skills or passives for the necro do not stack above the 25%

Only movement speed from item / shrine effects are working
Seems pretty broken if 3% * 10 = 30%, but it's capped at 25%. Please fix this.
Its broken fix it please.
Bump.

This is pretty frustrating--does not work past 25% IMS.
+1