Unable to retrieve characters error 395002

Technical Support
Hi,

I have been through the forums quite a bit the past day and a half trying to figure out and fix a problem I am having with diablo. when I launch diablo It bring me to the sign in page where it will give me the error code 395002 unable to get the character list to load. I have done all the trouble shooting steps recommended by blizzard and nothing has worked. deleting the cache file changing regions restarting my router restarting my computer all of it has done nothing to fix the problem. However once I got on the text chat to talk to support I found out blizzard is working on a solution for it at the moment and have no further advice for me. so until they fix the problem I am sad to say me and everyone else having a similar problem is stuck.....
Same here
Heyo!

To confirm, we do currently have a ticket in for error 395002 that we're looking into. We don't have a timeframe for when this may be resolved, but wanted to make sure that ya'll know that we're working to get it fixed ^_^
Same problem here T-T
Same problem here.
There is problem of loading character in US server, while other region is fine.
still can't get in =(

Hopefully the update will fix the issue.
This is really annoying, just reinstalled the game myself to prepare for Necro release since I haven't played in about a year or so. Can't play due to this error.
06/25/2017 10:26 AMPosted by Zhyxen
Heyo!

To confirm, we do currently have a ticket in for error 395002 that we're looking into. We don't have a timeframe for when this may be resolved, but wanted to make sure that ya'll know that we're working to get it fixed ^_^

I have tried all the ways that could fix this problem and it still doesn't work https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7002 that's the web site i went off of
Hey all,

Just wanted to provide an update for this. We are still investigating this and I do thank you for your patience.

~Zayssie
just got the error. is this getting fixed or what? paid for necro upgrade that i cant play???...bs man.
I have the same problem as HellzAzn. And I agree about Bolsheviks being men.
No planning about fix 1016? dear god.
Same problem here, only like months later.
Can't log in atm, getting the same error code.

Hope they fix this
06/29/2017 05:15 PMPosted by Zayssie
Hey all,

Just wanted to provide an update for this. We are still investigating this and I do thank you for your patience.

~Zayssie

Today the same problem?
Same problem here. Why? Cache clear, restart comp...nothing help
How to cache clear ?
2nd of Feb and the problem is still here, Blizzard are you even trying to do anything about it? why are we paying for our subscription?
hi... is there a problem with the game diablo cause i cant get to load the character file... tried restart the pc and modem but still nothing...it was working fine about 1 hr ago,,,,
thanks
Same problem here, played for 10min changed hero and error