Female necromancer lore name please?

General Discussion
Hello all.

I have looked all around for the female necromancer lore name ( Ex: Liming, Johanna, ect.) and I could not find it. I am sure one of you guys most know?

Thanks.
Bunifa Latifah Halifah Sharifa Jackson
Bertha
06/27/2017 02:13 PMPosted by Northerner
I have looked all around for the female necromancer lore name ( Ex: Liming, Johanna, ect.) and I could not find it. I am sure one of you guys most know?

There is no "official" name for the female necromancer. Most gender/class combinations don't have such names (no such thing for male barb, female WD, male 'sader, etc.) Even the male necromancer doesn't have one (Xul is a D2 necromancer, not a nephalem.)
Xula ;)
06/27/2017 02:23 PMPosted by DoomBringer
Xula ;)
My toughs exactly. Not original but eh.
Xuliette
Felicia.
06/27/2017 02:13 PMPosted by Northerner
Hello all.

Thanks.

Lilith or Kara

Lilith is the mother of Rathma, the founder of the order that would become Necromancer.

Kara Nightshadow. A necromancer from a book, Diablo: Legacy of blood

https://www.diablowiki.net/Lilith
https://www.diablowiki.net/Kara_Nightshadow

all I could find.
You would have to check end credits see if they show up *shrug*
06/27/2017 02:47 PMPosted by mungusCREEP
Felicia.

Bye Felicia
Lilith is a restricted word in D3... wtf.
Sean Spicer
BunnyFluffles
PuppiesForAll
Snugglebuns
Bob.
06/27/2017 02:18 PMPosted by NewAgeDoom
Bunifa Latifah Halifah Sharifa Jackson

I read it the way she says it
06/27/2017 04:43 PMPosted by RasconTwo
Lilith is a restricted word in D3... wtf.

Yup. I never really knew why when I started playing. I was going to use that name for my female Wizard way back, ended up spelling it Lilyth. Also, with my male Crusader, ended up spelling Godfrey as Gahdfrey, for the same reason.

I also got nothing for a lore name, but the one I first thought of I used for my female Witch Doctor before Necro got announced. Sabriel.
Typically the major characters in the diablo series are "restricted" names.
Not sure exactly why.
Lilith being one of the Uber bosses in D2 could be the cause of this one. That and the lore behind the name. Some cultures, I believe she is a diety of sorts specifically to the jewish culture. Demon of the night, steals babies among other .... Desire temptations.
I went with Kraereda for my female necromancer.
Lilith, Morgan, Morganah, Alice and Fevrun are the ones I'm fond of atm.