Necromancer Achievement Bugs

Bug Report
Writing this to draw attention to bugs experienced with "What is dead can sometimes die" and "Skeleton crew" achievements. Killing hordes of monsters with corpse explosion doesn't seem to count for the what is dead achievement. Experiencing the same when using the command skeletons for skeleton crew achievement. Logging out and back in nets a few kills. Have been experiencing this since playing the game with another necromancer but wasn't beforehand. Now it won't go away after reloading and restarting completely.
Seems everyone i talk to has same problem. Skeletons kill boss/elite yet no credit for achievement. I have tried everything. Random counts a boss group. Seldom. I have no other skills active if just skeletons kill no credit. If using skeleton command maybe 1 out of 10 are counted for achievement. Every friend i speak with has this same issue. Very frustrating.
This issue with Necro Acheivement Skeleton Crew has spoiled my fun. I wish I had not purchased the Necromancer pack now. I quit playing
The counter for Skeleton Crew stopped at 238/500 for me. It's been about an hour.
Everything fine for me, have done them all by now :)
The achievements seem to have issues updating (visually) while you're in-game. Log back to the character select screen and check from there, it'll be updated.
I tried to get the achievement for ripping bones from skeleton king and got the one from for killing 500 elites. Looks as though it is mapped incorrectly. It also shows that 0.00% of people have unlocked the ripping bones from skeleton king. I am struggling to kill my shadow clone using simulacrum. If anyone has any tips on how this should be done I would appreciate it. I have tried so many things.
I still same prob, it Skeleton crew achivement, he count up .. 139 and down to 122, and i keep killing and not working.. please fix this.. he is couting zero.. kills
Im having a similar problem with the skeletons it is only counting my every 5th or 6th elite that I kill with the skeletons
Having the same issues with those two achievements. I just played with another necromancer and now the achievements aren't tracking or are getting reduced by 10.
Dear Blizzard entertaiment i would like to ask you to fix an issue with these 2 achivements "Skeleton crew" & "What is dead can sometimes die" the problem with them is every time I start doing the reqirement it dosent count at all sometime it does sometime it dosent pls help me with that and fix it thanks
06/29/2017 09:35 AMPosted by CitywideWolf
I am struggling to kill my shadow clone using simulacrum. If anyone has any tips on how this should be done I would appreciate it. I have tried so many things.

Start the game on a low-enough difficulty where you can injure Diablo, but not 1-shot him, in the shadow realm. Once the clone appears, cast simulacrum, and then blood rush away and spam nova once you're far enough from them that you won't hit the clone. Your simulacrum, which stayed behind fighting your clone, will spam nova and kill the clone.
Found that if you kill a few elites in a row it counts better for skeleton crew. I kept running rifts skipping as many mobs as possible until I came across elites. Just got the achievement, keep it up! But yes, Blizzard should definitely fix the bugs for these achievements.
the count is still going even if the number is stuck. it's just not updating.
i've finished both of those achievements and half of the time numbers were far from truth.
06/30/2017 04:13 PMPosted by SlynxJewel
the count is still going even if the number is stuck. it's just not updating.
i've finished both of those achievements and half of the time numbers were far from truth.

Good to know; thank you
same here! its a bugg i kill all elite packs and boss 48 total then i go to rift then and kill 53 then i go again 68 then i look ACHIEVEMENT still 48 what the just happen
The Shadow clone achievement is bugged for me too :(
07/10/2017 11:47 PMPosted by Zelia
The Shadow clone achievement is bugged for me too :(

Take off thorns, pain enhancer, frailty curse, and anything else that might kill it.
Increase difficulty to around torment 1 so you don't instantly kill him.
When the clone appears, cast simulacrum. Blood rush away then use death nova repeatedly.
I have the wings...they look cool by the way... and have had zero bugs... awesome gift for easy achievements...love it...keep it coming Blizz