Do Curses Stack??

Necromancer
Do curses stack?

Let me know.
Nope
How do curses work exactly though? I assume one necromancer cannot have two curses up at the same time, but what if there are multiple necromancers in the same group? Does one curse still rule them all?
06/28/2017 05:23 AMPosted by Shazam
Nope

Im not sure this is true at all. I have seen the indicator for multiple curses on an enemy. Do you have testing to back this up or are you just assuming?
06/28/2017 08:37 AMPosted by Gbrav13
06/28/2017 05:23 AMPosted by Shazam
Nope

Im not sure this is true at all. I have seen the indicator for multiple curses on an enemy. Do you have testing to back this up or are you just assuming?

i have not been able to find anything official on this but from my testing it looks like they do

using eternal torment passive to keep the curses up permantly:

frailty aura marks the mobs with a diamond
decrepify adds an upside down trident to the mob
leech adds an upside down horse shoe to the mob

the shapes will join togethor in any combination, all 3 join togethor to make a perfect shape
All 3 can be on a target, but not two of the same in groups (including different runes).
Yes, curses stack. Simulacrum/Cursed Form provides a definitive answer to this question as it clearly states that your curses now apply all 3 curses.

I also played with Grim Scythe + Trag'Ouls Fang and saw it apply all 3 curses after enough swings. You will see features of a fancy symbol added as you swing away until you reach a final complete symbol indicating all 3 curses applied.

On the other hand, I'm not entirely sure what happens when multiple Necromancers curse the same enemies.
So if you have Cursed Scythe rune and eternal torment passive, does it mean that eventually, at 15% hit rate, you will have 9 curses on the enemy ??? (3 runes for each of the 3 curses stacked)

Or does a curse replace the other curse from the same school?

Like for example, you hit and apply borrow time Decrepify. You hit again, and the chance to have a different Decrepify rune will replace the other rune.

Or is it just simply maximum 3 curses stacked without any rune effects??