Primal ancient droprate

Bug Report
hey! i am playing diablo for many hours every day... i have probably played 4x the time my friends have been playing since primal ancients came out. and somehow my friends have gotten multiple primals and i have only gotten one. so i was wondering if there is any possibility that there is a bug on my account of something that makes my droprate lower than usual? if so it would be really great if you could fix it :)
Have you cleared a Level 70 Greater Rift solo within the 15 min time limit?
07/06/2017 11:48 AMPosted by Rebel7254

Did you even read what he posted? He said he has gotten only one, so yes he meets the qualifications.

But to the OP, there is no bug. They are just very very rare. It is normal to not get any when other get many. Last Primal I got was back in season 10, and about halfway through it. Haven't seen a primal yet on my Nec or any other class.
07/06/2017 09:54 AMPosted by MUSEJEGERN
hey! i am playing diablo for many hours every day... i have probably played 4x the time my friends have been playing since primal ancients came out. and somehow my friends have gotten multiple primals and i have only gotten one. so i was wondering if there is any possibility that there is a bug on my account of something that makes my droprate lower than usual? if so it would be really great if you could fix it :)

Have you cleared a 70 since the season ended? Chances are you have not cleared 70 in non season yet. Your clears in Season did not roll over into Non-season.

That said, Primals are low drop rate. Though my Necro seems to have gotten a ton of luck... 4 Primals in the first 4 days, including both pieces of Jesseths.
Unless they changed it recently, primals should be a roughly 1 in 500 legendary drops rate. Note that this is after averaging hundreds of thousands of drops. Sometimes you may go 2000 without a drop, sometimes you get two almost in a row.

It also helps to remember that garbage legendaries drop far more often than useful ones so your chance for a garbage primal is pretty high.

Considering ancients are a 1/10 chance, you've got much higher odds of getting a near perfect ancient well before you find a useful primal.
07/06/2017 11:48 AMPosted by Rebel7254

yes i did... doing 87 solo with no problem.. just frustrating that im not getting primals xD
07/06/2017 03:39 PMPosted by Raistrev
07/06/2017 09:54 AMPosted by MUSEJEGERN

Have you cleared a 70 since the season ended? Chances are you have not cleared 70 in non season yet. Your clears in Season did not roll over into Non-season.

That said, Primals are low drop rate. Though my Necro seems to have gotten a ton of luck... 4 Primals in the first 4 days, including both pieces of Jesseths.

yes. i am doing 87 solo :P xD
It's not a bug. Primals are very rare. Keep farming.
Just level up 4 players of same character type, collect GR stones and farm those GRifts like mad.

As a super casual player myself these days, for every 6 rounds of GRifts of level 67-70 under 5mins each for max 4 players game, i get about 1 primal ancient drop from all the legs consolidated from all 4 players (including kadala gambles).

That's the kind of odds to expect, from my playing experience.
I have cleared a 70 GR and earned achievement.It has been two weeks , yet i still have not gotten any primals.Seems to me that there is bugs afoot. Also, had to level 4 gems to 55 before i got the achievement for 3 gems.