Blood Lance GR95 862P (Old)

Necromancer
Update: 91 downed first try, no deaths as well.
I really need better Corpsewhispers (missing 15% CLance)...
thats really well played. i gave your build a shot and my god.. the dps is there for sure, but the learning curve for me is too much hehe
i struggled really hard to balance corpses between life and dps.

you sir, are a much better player than me :) well done
06/30/2017 11:55 PMPosted by FAHRRAD
i hope someone found a way to get LotD nearly on cooldown.. its so stupid that Zodiac dont work with Health as Resource

If you had max CDR on every piece of gear, including belt, offhand and main hand, a leorics crown, the 20% from the Necro Passive, and roughly 20% from the decripify rune, you would have about 75% CDR. This means that you would have ~30 seconds in between Land of the Dead effect time. Throw in a Zodiac Ring, and you could probably get that to 15 seconds or so.

You could possibly run the LotD rune that extends the duration a bit when you kill people, which is a lot less useful and practical. But you could run the passive that makes you immune for 2 seconds after LotD so that closes the gap ever so slightly. Hopefully that answers your question
06/30/2017 08:39 PMPosted by Wheathn
Having a blast with the build. Pretty high skillcap. Idk if my Inny gear is just bad, but personally I'm able to push much further with this than the meta Inarius build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBaQXGaiE04

No augs, goes without saying. And about half the gear is ancient.

UPDATE: 91 downed first try. 808 Paragon.

Did a similar thing only using Command skelles/Dark mending and the Jeseths set. Bone ringer and Requim plate in the cube. Its a whack build. Skelle's keep you healed, auto targetting, you just pop lances and devour when you need to. If you're stuck for a corpse Blood rush to start the chain. You don't even need great gear to begin with.
This build is fun, but boy do I feel squishy. Having to adjust to the positional & movement requirements is tough, but it is a ton of damage!
Wheathn

How much of a skill cap you need for this I'm only PG 1k i tried this build but I kept dying like a baddie so I went back to the faceroll Inarous build anything any tips and pointers for solo
Update: 92 cleared. http://i.imgur.com/ts848I9.jpg

@Lexington it's very tough to play. And you get screwed against ranged mobs. For gear try to keep your int and vit equal. I ran ~67m tough I think for the 91, but then dropped my helm gem from life to a diamond and ran that 92 with 58m toughness.
07/02/2017 04:45 PMPosted by Wheathn
Update: 92 cleared. http://i.imgur.com/ts848I9.jpg

@Lexington it's very tough to play. And you get screwed against ranged mobs. For gear try to keep your int and vit equal. I ran ~67m tough I think for the 91, but then dropped my helm gem from life to a diamond and ran that 92 with 58m toughness.

well if its that tuff i wont bother then thanks for letting me know i will just stick to inarous for now
I like how you are thinking about this set and cleared a 91GR with it. once I get some more gear for the build I am going to test it out.
This is pretty fun, I tried it only at 75, damage was nuts but it felt too squishy for me to enjoy. Might be willing to drop some damage in favour of DR.

I love Corpse Lance, great skill.
Wow, a progress. I remember when you were at GR85. I think I did GR60 using almost exact same build but my gems then were horrible. Now, you are at 92. I made a progress too... I reached 70 but I have lots of excess time. I think I could reach 75 to 80 if I stretched it out. But, I am not only playing Corpse Lance build. I am trying out other builds.

I tried Inarius. GR60 is so easy. I think I can reach GR80 with it but I keep on falling asleep.

I tried Blood For Blood Pet Build... reached GR70 but stucked. The build doesn't really work for me right now.

I tried Rathma Pet Build... GR60 seems easy. But I feel it's the same as Blood Pet Build. I am missing something.

Just completed my Pestilence set. But I can not come up with something with it right now.

I also got the item needed for Corpse Explosion. I may venture to it today.

I keep switching back and forth on those builds leveling up their gems to see if I can find a breakthrough... something that I would really like to play. It looks like I prefer Blood Corpse Lance compared to all of those. For me not to be left behind, I do Corpse Lance on Multiplayer. Most people on Random Multiplayer plays GR75. There are plenty in there only playing GR65. I think those high Paragon players wont run higher GR's when they see me on low Paragon level... only at 785. C'mon please try me. Someone brought me in GR81 the other night and GR83 last night. They thought I am just gonna die. No, I didn't. I killed lots of elites for them including their Rift Guardian Bosses. That's why I cant replace my 3 defensive gems when playing Corpse Lance. I just need to survive the trash mobs just dancing around. When elites pop out, it's killing time. Corpse Lance is really a Rift Guardian Killer build. It reminds me of my Witch Doctor on Jade Harvester Nukes when it first came out.
07/03/2017 06:41 AMPosted by MrCute512

I keep switching back and forth on those builds leveling up their gems to see if I can find a breakthrough... something that I would really like to play. It looks like I prefer Blood Corpse Lance compared to all of those. For me not to be left behind, I do Corpse Lance on Multiplayer. Most people on Random Multiplayer plays GR75. There are plenty in there only playing GR65. I think those high Paragon players wont run higher GR's when they see me on low Paragon level... only at 785. C'mon please try me. Someone brought me in GR81 the other night and GR83 last night. They thought I am just gonna die. No, I didn't. I killed lots of elites for them including their Rift Guardian Bosses. That's why I cant replace my 3 defensive gems when playing Corpse Lance. I just need to survive the trash mobs just dancing around. When elites pop out, it's killing time. Corpse Lance is really a Rift Guardian Killer build. It reminds me of my Witch Doctor on Jade Harvester Nukes when it first came out.

Good post.

Personally, I hate targeting system of the blood lance. Every miss or unnecessary use costs you dearly. It really lacks Aoe, heavily relies on stacks and gives you hard time if you are in a small room or there are many mobs with range attacks.

I play it on solo GR70 just for a thrill, but really, you need to be very concentrated the whole time you play. In party it's very often too frustrating.

If devs will fix most crucial issues it could be most interesting and eye pleasing build to play.
I figure a lot of people reading this thread are playing Trang'Ouls. Quick question, is LoH completely worthless or does it just not scale well with corpse lance? I've tried stacking up to around 49k LoH and if you unload with corpse lance it still drops your health very fast.
07/03/2017 02:27 PMPosted by Rogers
Quick question, is LoH completely worthless or does it just not scale well with corpse lance?

you realize that in Tragoul set you have more then 2mil life? so corpse lance will drain...4% (80k+)
it may help you, but usually there are more useful stats, especially since you can heal with devour\blood rush
07/03/2017 02:37 PMPosted by SlynxJewel
07/03/2017 02:27 PMPosted by Rogers
Quick question, is LoH completely worthless or does it just not scale well with corpse lance?

you realize that in Tragoul set you have more then 2mil life? so corpse lance will drain...4% (80k+)
it may help you, but usually there are more useful stats, especially since you can heal with devour\blood rush

I do realize that, and with 49k LoH, the skill blood lance throws an additional lance. 2x49k LoH=98k, but it doesn't work that well, and I'm losing more than 31k life per throw. I was just seeing if anyone else was trying to test it. I thought I maybe able to swap out Devour if I had enough LoH.
07/03/2017 02:44 PMPosted by Rogers
I'm losing more than 31k life per throw.

true. because copse lance throw more then one lance, and apparently each consume hp.
but you've made an interesting question. i guess i'll test it when my friend will wake up.
It seems like the additional hit [from the Blood Lance rune] is not proccing proc effects (or LpH at least). With a 22k health cost and 8k LpH I lost 14k health.

EDIT: Not counting the extra hit from the blood rune, the 1st and 3rd Lances fired when you fire with 3+ corpses out will proc procs so you get 2 procs. If you cast with 2 corpses out you will only get 1 proc.
My hat off to you gents
I did a 75 only with this build. I'm not worried about accents at this stage. The play style is hard to get used to. I spam I die. Maybe cdr and resource reduction is the key. The dps is there for sure. Now it's how we can get lotd almost Parma as zodiac doesn't work. That way this would be 100+.?I tried molten gem to no avail.