Update on Era 8 Leaderboards

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 10 11 12 60 Next

(make some caldesan) and learn to master their top builds.

tdon't let the salt get you!)

that made me laugh :) i made it to 340+- solo WD NS EU server with a GR95 solo para 1580 only. i think my 400+ int on all items will do just fine.
was top 228 solo wiz season 8 with 1000 para gr 92.
when i look at the players next to me they are 2000+ 2500+ para some even 3000+ killing a 95 only. yes i want to compete solo VS solo paragon wise

i am no pro gamer, i just like fair play.
I play this franchise since its megalançada, La is a few years dedicated to this that I consider the best game that best adapted to the low acuity visai that I have today, I have deep respect for the game clean, but this now was the most ridiculous attitude that the Company offers us as a solution for those who dishonestly took advantage or took advantage of honest players, a situation that leads to discouragement to continue playing, a solution to the size of a company such as Blizzard, that acting in this way stimulates the bad guys And discourages the good, is this company taking as a mirror the dishonesty that lingers in my Brazilian country for centuries? I would like to see from Blizzard a competent solution because that is what honest and not disloyal players expect.
:(
LA R3MIL PUT4 MADR3 DIABLO 3 SE FUE A LA MI3RD4, yo me mate en 2 semanas gracias a NicroFUN por sus videos subir de 80 a 92 en fisuras superiores solitario con el GD y resulta que mientras tanto otros desvirtuando el juego con estos bug. Soy un jugador de mitad de tabla para abajo no soy proo prdo de todas formas ahora me replanteo si seguir jugando porq esto me da por la B0L4S madit4 sea la g3nte de BL1ZZ4RD no hacer nada al respecto con tod@ esta gente q se aprovecho del bug, y peor aun tengo el nigromante y yo por miedo a baneos no lo hice ni pienso hacerlo. Gracias BL1ZZ4RD (mejor dicho 4CTIVIS1ON por echar a perder tan majestuoso juego y esto paso por avaricia poner tan proton cosas nuevas sin el debido tiempo para el testeo. nuevamente "gracias" BLIZZ4RD.
btw, I hope devs understand that not only ladder for 4 is broken (it is only that we see for now, but). These ppl having got 140+ gems and para via the exploit, they will fill, be sure, the solo ladder as well like a cancer, just will see.
We all remember, it was discussed for a long time about, that players grow up in a party and then beat singles, oh well; and now with this exploit you do help them to be a grotesque figure ruines all around include ours solo records. How we, who play solo game most time, how we can reduce this increased gap, how we can keep a hope. Sorry for feeling, but they betray us, imho.
I love the game. It is so hard to be top 1000 with people tousends of para more that play in groups while I play solo. With this !@#$ on top of it I just cant take it anymore.
07/06/2017 09:20 PMPosted by Jani
After reading this Blue post, am I th eonly person who reads it as Blizzard Do not give a [removed] about Non Seasonal Players?

This was obvious ever since stash tabs were locked behind seasons.

If you don't enjoy seasons and you're still here, I don't know what to tell you. Blizzard doesn't want you.
BAAAAAANNN nesses sacanas.
Sometime I think, it was in purpose, to sell the necro to get the ring...
Maybe I'm wrong but when the money is on the table, I always think the wrong way.
07/07/2017 10:11 AMPosted by LordGrendel
My friend's and I don't feel like playing now we did 2 runs last night and logged off instead of our usual pushing to see if we could beat our highest GR. I'm sure that's true for many players, not everyone is locked in on seasons, and the fact that even seasons is a ghost town after about 2 weeks when the majority of players have sped through the challenges and left the game with only those left who are taking their time or trying to place on the LB. Same as NS where the only way to keep any kind of score is the LB which are in the game for that reason.

I totally agree

Our pushing group who got together last season finished up with a 110 clear. Not bad for us as we dont bot, use Thud and probably left pushing a little late. We also did a 111 on NS just before the last era closed.

Up until recent events, we were going to see how high we could go in NS. However, our main DPS (WD with GG gear and augments) has a Bane of the Trapped at 115. As he said to me last night.................

"How are we supposed to push NS leaderboards after the reset against other WDs that have 135-140 BOtTs?"

Then there is the 112 stricken our RGK will be using to compete against exploiters who get to keep their 140 Strickens.

So unless these guys have their DPS leg gems taken off them, we will be so uncompetitive that its now ruined all our NS characters for this era and most likely the next era.

I equally enjoy pushing NS as much as I do seasons, however, Im not going to continue playing half a game because an exploit has effectively nocked me out of NS because I was honest and didnt use it.

Cheers
CC123
07/07/2017 05:36 PMPosted by CC123
Up until recent events, we were going to see how high we could go in NS. However, our main DPS (WD with GG gear and augments) has a Bane of the Trapped at 115. As he said to me last night.................

"How are we supposed to push NS leaderboards after the reset against other WDs that have 135-140 BOtTs?"

Then there is the 112 stricken our RGK will be using to compete against exploiters who get to keep their 140 Strickens.

So unless these guys have their DPS leg gems taken off them, we will be so uncompetitive that its now ruined all our NS characters for this era and most likely the next era.

I equally enjoy pushing NS as much as I do seasons, however, Im not going to continue playing half a game because an exploit has effectively nocked me out of NS because I was honest and didnt use it.

Cheers
CC123

Devils advocate here, since I was thinking about it earlier.

115 vs 140 trapped: 7.5%
112 vs 140 stricken: maybe 15-20 seconds tops difference in killing the RG

Monster HP scaling per GR level is what, 17%?

It's definitely a leg up that we'll never have, but it's not like the exploiters are going to be steam rolling 5+ GR levels past everyone else because they have 135-140 gems...

Or at least that's how I've been telling myself it's OK that I was an honest idiot and didn't jump aboard the exploit train... *cries*

The real question is, where's the "hot fix" they came out saying they were implementing yesterday, then delayed until today. It's now the end of "today", where the hell is it?
We’ve unfortunately encountered some technical issues with today’s hotfix that will require us to delay the hotfix until Monday. Apologies for the delay on this – the team is hard at work on the fix.

We’ve been discussing all the feedback and are looking into various options to take further action after the hotfixes are live. In the meantime, we encourage you to avoid this exploit.

Additionally, by way of apology, we are looking into providing a Double XP buff at some point after the fix goes out. Although we generally don’t provide such buffs (in order to discourage people from only playing when a buff is active), we feel like the unusual circumstances in this case warrant an exception.

Thanks so much to the community for your heartfelt feedback on this issue. We’ll continue to keep an eye on the discussions here and elsewhere as we continue the era and approach Season 11, and we’ll provide an update as soon as possible next week.
Best Option = Nerfing Inarius 6pc from 1.0+ proc coefficent to whatever and buffing Mirinae Proc Chance from 15% to 50%.

^_^
07/07/2017 07:07 PMPosted by Kauza
We’ve been discussing all the feedback and are looking into various options to take further action after the hotfixes are live. In the meantime, we encourage you to avoid this exploit.

Thank you very much for this feedback. I really hope justice will return to sanctuary. We need bans or rollbacks for exploiters.

Additionally, by way of apology, we are looking into providing a Double XP buff at some point after the fix goes out.

Nice idea but this is not what we need. Non-exploiters will not be appeased unless you manage to provide a level playing field for all players.
Not just for group players such as me but also for all other categories. For example Krysbin's ring exploit and the Lord Greenstone's Fan + Natalya's Slayer exploit.
Thanks for hearing us Bliz. Makes a huge difference for many legit players out there.

It was nice to see so many speak up against this abuse.
We’ve unfortunately encountered some technical issues with today’s hotfix that will require us to delay the hotfix until Monday. Apologies for the delay on this – the team is hard at work on the fix.

Additionally, by way of apology, we are looking into providing a Double XP buff at some point after the fix goes out. Although we generally don’t provide such buffs (in order to discourage people from only playing when a buff is active), we feel like the unusual circumstances in this case warrant an exception.

Thanks so much to the community for your heartfelt feedback on this issue. We’ll continue to keep an eye on the discussions here and elsewhere as we continue the era and approach Season 11, and we’ll provide an update as soon as possible next week.

Nice. Sounds like a rollback incoming hence the double XP event :)
Be a man, do the right thing!
Good save fellas, you had us worried.

That would be very much appreciated by the (non-exploiting) community. Thank you for the update.