Update on Era 8 Leaderboards

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 26 27 28 60 Next
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Could you link where you saw this information?

in game, i inspected profiles and everyone is down to 132 on gems

Makes no sense. European people posted nothing has happened as far as fix yet, anyway I imagine post incoming from bliz soon.
I think it's just trolling from top one 4p guys, no one rolled back anything :)
CLAP CLAP CLAP .....
Congratulation blizzard , you just kill my respect for you and everything wathever is around Diablo 3 .
07/10/2017 05:26 PMPosted by IDOUIDOU80
CLAP CLAP CLAP .....
Congratulation blizzard , you just kill my respect for you and everything wathever is around Diablo 3 .

It's weird your profile comes up as an error. Your main account a cheater?
07/10/2017 05:23 PMPosted by Eustace
I think it's just trolling from top one 4p guys, no one rolled back anything :)

You are right...

it's just trolling. Can confirm, that on EU are still 141+ gems
07/10/2017 05:18 PMPosted by Mariachi
07/10/2017 05:15 PMPosted by DarkKnight
Could you link where you saw this information?

And I inspected a profile with gems above 140.
07/10/2017 05:28 PMPosted by Kantalope
07/10/2017 05:26 PMPosted by IDOUIDOU80
CLAP CLAP CLAP .....

Yeah , i just login like 5 minutes and it say that , dunno why . I play diablo 3 day one , never Bot , so no , i'm not a cheater .
07/10/2017 05:20 PMPosted by Justinian

Makes no sense. European people posted nothing has happened as far as fix yet, anyway I imagine post incoming from bliz soon.

because its 2:30 AM in EU so just about everyone is sleeping, go to EU server and check
07/10/2017 05:30 PMPosted by IDOUIDOU80
07/10/2017 05:28 PMPosted by Kantalope

Yeah , i just login like 5 minutes and it say that , dunno why . I play diablo 3 day one , never Bot , so no , i'm not a cheater .

Ah , just saying , i'm an EU player , maybe this is the problem .
Hey all,

I know you've been eagerly awaiting an update, so a few things to share with you:

First, we extended the post cap on this thread. Let's try to keep discussion and feedback on this topic here as best we can to keep our General forums more organized.

Secondly, the hotfix has now been deployed. This should be applicable to all regions at this time. Thank you so much for your patience!

Lastly, we will be rolling back Legendary Gem levels to the maximum gem level that would have been legitimately achievable prior to the patch going live. As with all previous exploits, any additional actions we may take will not be discussed outside of our staff and offending individuals.

We will be holding a double XP weekend starting Friday, July 14 at 5 p.m. PT and ending Monday, July 17 at 10 a.m. PT as an apology for the delays and our gratitude for your patience as we address this issue. Thank you to all who issued reports and helped us uphold the spirit of Play Nice, Play Fair!
Highly Rated
im looking at the abusers on my friends list and their gems are at 132 , this is a complete joke and the devs should be ashamed of themselves
WTT: Double XP for Double Bounty Mats...!!

This is non-season, the place where 11 seasons of XP have already been accumulated. The technology is there!

But if you REALLY wanted to play fair, you should just give everyone 3x gems to level 132 if they log in this weekend :)
07/10/2017 05:34 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Lastly, we will be rolling back Legendary Gem levels to the maximum gem level that would have been legitimately achievable prior to the patch going live. As with all previous exploits, any additional actions we may take will not be discussed outside of our staff and offending individuals.

We are counting on you for the integrity of our beloved game!
Highly Rated

If this is all you are doing then no one should ever again hesitate to participate in an exploit. You are sending a VERY clear msg that profiting from an exploit is fine and will be tolerated. I am ashamed of this decision and this dev team.
Highly Rated
Wow, They get to keep their cheated gems at level 132??? For Serious Now?
Highly Rated
so everyone who cheated does have 132 gems, everyone who didnt cheat is getting rekt?! are you kidding me?
Hey all,

I know you've been eagerly awaiting an update, so a few things to share with you:

First, we extended the post cap on this thread. Let's try to keep discussion and feedback on this topic here as best we can to keep our General forums more organized.

Secondly, the hotfix has now been deployed. This should be applicable to all regions at this time. Thank you so much for your patience!

We will be holding a double XP weekend starting Friday, July 14 at 5 p.m. PT and ending Monday, July 17 at 10 a.m. PT as an apology for the delays and our gratitude for your patience as we address this issue. Thank you to all who issued reports and helped us uphold the spirit of Play Nice, Play Fair!

Wipe LD all players, all server! WTF

Now waiting, roll back or wave bans in users exploits....
lol damn. as someone who hovers around 300-500 on leaderboards, i regret not abusing the !@#$ out of this over the weekend to bump all my gems to 120 and gain couple hundred paragon levels while at it. i had a feeling this was gonna be the response, still had hopes for more.
Highly Rated
Lastly, we will be rolling back Legendary Gem levels to the maximum gem level that would have been legitimately achievable prior to the patch going live.

Should've deleted them.

Cheated items deserve to be deleted.