Rathma Faceroll Summoner 100+ (GR100 video)

Necromancer
Prev 1 4 5 6 13 Next
Didnet had much time to play the last days but there will be a new video tomorrow, 95 clear in 13min. Cancer rift full of shamans with fireballs and other low progress !@#$ :>
07/11/2017 10:03 AMPosted by Melancholy
Didnet had much time to play the last days but there will be a new video tomorrow, 95 clear in 13min. Cancer rift full of shamans with fireballs and other low progress !@#$ :>
Be careful now, don't have too much fun. The blizzard nerf crew is watching you.
07/11/2017 10:03 AMPosted by Melancholy

new video: https://youtu.be/iIikS4FWl2s
I used this setup as a base for my HC necro but changed a few things due to hardcore mode: https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/YasoKuul-2220/hero/96012018
I don't know if it's good for high GR, but it's relative safe and the mages are known for good damage.
Nice to see people are looking for variations. I like the idea of Rathma but I hate casting Skeleton Mages, and I'm already done with Wizard Explosive Blast+Diamond Skin+Frost Nova builds, so I'm just gonna wait for the Skeletons to have a greater duration to play with them.

I tried an Inarius build involving Bone Spear but it didn't work well. Also tried another involving Army of the Dead but meh, Revive sucks and again, summoning skeleton mages pisses me off lol.

Congratz, bro. Keep pushing it up
07/12/2017 03:42 AMPosted by Silfazaris
Nice to see people are looking for variations. I like the idea of Rathma but I hate casting Skeleton Mages, and I'm already done with Wizard Explosive Blast+Diamond Skin+Frost Nova builds, so I'm just gonna wait for the Skeletons to have a greater duration to play with them.

I tried an Inarius build involving Bone Spear but it didn't work well. Also tried another involving Army of the Dead but meh, Revive sucks and again, summoning skeleton mages pisses me off lol.

Maybe try my build, with autocast its smooth to play and you dont need to cast mages :p
Did some groupplay the the last evenings.

3p and 4p with a sup monk were great, didnet had any problems to survive and my dmg output is crazy.

2p with sup barb were good too. GR95 11min first try without any problems. Didnet really push yet, just some fungames. 90 speedruns were nice too.
Nice build. Haven't done much with Rathmas, so I threw a set together (been stashing ancients, so it's a fairly good set minus the 80-90 level gems) and gave it a go tonight. Hopped right into an 80 and did it in 8:50. Felt easy, so I tried a 90 and got wrecked on my first attempt. Just destroyed. Changed up a few things with how I was playing it and found a way to live and get the 90. I had some really good pylons though. Got 2 elites with a conduit and then had power for the rift boss. I've got to say.... power + LotD + Sim = fastest rift boss kill I've ever seen in a 90+.

Thanks for putting this together.
Thanks for the build. I tried it out tonight, is good for progress for sure. I've been another build for mobility and t13 farming, but this easily cleared 82 where I was struggling on 80 with other build.

I did change a few things. Dropped traveler set to wear krysbin, nailuj and haunted. That frees up cube for unity on solo or Obsidian in groups. Thoughts?
07/14/2017 08:48 PMPosted by Thes
Thanks for the build. I tried it out tonight, is good for progress for sure. I've been another build for mobility and t13 farming, but this easily cleared 82 where I was struggling on 80 with other build.

I did change a few things. Dropped traveler set to wear krysbin, nailuj and haunted. That frees up cube for unity on solo or Obsidian in groups. Thoughts?

This builds works amazing for T13. Just use goldwrap, boon of the hoarder und avarice band.

Haunted works too but endless walk set is just better for this build ;)
Do you still need 10 mages now that they changed the set to max damage at 4? Wondering if you still need the numlock trick.
07/12/2017 03:50 AMPosted by Melancholy
07/12/2017 03:42 AMPosted by Silfazaris

Maybe try my build, with autocast its smooth to play and you dont need to cast mages :p

I finally managed to create a farming build that suits my playstyle. First I tried with Inarius, but I needed to stay close for the set bonus to work with the mages. Then I tried Rathma and yes, it's completely armageddom. It's similar to yours but not the same. I tried singularity mages with 6 pieces and thasker and theo on cube, couldn't keep 10 mages up, not even 8, then I tried the chest that doubles devour essence and now I can keep 10 mages up, they are critting for like 500B each, it's absurd. I just facerolled a t13 rift (yeah, nothing extraordinary on that, I know) and then I ran a 75 just to see the potential because I wanted a build capable of farming 75-80 to level gems up. For my surprise I could one shot anything lol and completed it in like 5min, it's very strong. Tomorrow I'm gonna try a 85 just to check, I don't intend to run 90+ with the build, just for farming, but it's very solid.
So I get that Simulacrum is used to get double essence (I'm assuming there is no spender it casts?)

What is Land of the Dead used for?
07/02/2017 09:32 AMPosted by Aspirine
Wow, this must be one of the !@#$iest build I have ever tried. Not so much that it doesnt work, but it works like %^-* if you do not use keyboard macros.
So the damage is there, the survivability is absolutely terrible and if you get a terrible rift it's bye bye rift.

I agree on this.
The survivabilty not the profanity.

I run similar but Decri instead of devour and ofc Belt for damage reduction.

Frozen lands is very good, Simulacrum is mandatory.

You dont need devour or reeaper wraps to have close to full essence at most times.
Autocasting is a very bad idea.
And you need the extra damage reduction.

Land of the dead plus simulacrum is insane burst, its very good.
I used it to clear gr 95

However you need more offensive gems, you use zeis stone of vengance instead of esoteric. And your golden.

Personally I use Haunted visions and Convention of elements.
I have. Endless walk is great, I love it but Convention of elements is extremly good as well.
And haunted visions...

Simulacrums cool down starts to tick as soon as the ability is used.

This means Haunted visions give us 15 seconds longer simulacrum, AND 15 seconds shorter duration until we can use it again.

Simulacrum is too much damage. With haunted visions neck you can cast it as soon as its up if density is good, it will still last for the elite pack behind or be upp just in time...
I have nearly 40% cdr in my gear, plus borrowed time from Decripiphy.
This is ONE reason deci is mandatory, the 20% CDR is amazing, together with damage reduction.
I also use blood is power for 20% cdr after loosing life, this passive also procs from Haunted vision draining your life.

I sit somewhere in the vicinity, after diminishing returns, of around 65% cool down reduction.
You do not need extra essence from passives, its nice but not worth it over Blood is power, you also need grizly tribute to stay alive, and 1 extra item on you with LoH.

Im P1170 now and, About to do Gr 100 2 man.

PS: I play on EU.
07/15/2017 02:41 AMPosted by GunnersDream
So I get that Simulacrum is used to get double essence (I'm assuming there is no spender it casts?)

What is Land of the Dead used for?

It freezes everything (cc, krysbins) and provides corpes/globes for max essence (you need much because of simu).

07/15/2017 12:22 AMPosted by GunnersDream
Do you still need 10 mages now that they changed the set to max damage at 4? Wondering if you still need the numlock trick.

You still want 10 mages because 10 mages do more dmg than 4 ;)

Btw: Did GR 100 4er player easily. GR97 solo first try 11min too but didnet had the time to push.
07/16/2017 02:12 AMPosted by Melancholy
GR97 solo first try 11min too but didnet had the time to push.

How much sheet dps you had man?
07/16/2017 03:04 AMPosted by Angry
07/16/2017 02:12 AMPosted by Melancholy
GR97 solo first try 11min too but didnet had the time to push.

How much sheet dps you had man?

I think it was 2,5mill. Withing Hour helps :p But still missing some gear / augments.. Also used Zeis instead of Esoteric. Once you get used to the build you dont need really need esoteric. Dmg is king :D
GR 100 clear :) May upload the video tonight - but wasnet very well played by me. Some unlucky deaths.. could have been 1min faster.
07/16/2017 10:13 AMPosted by Melancholy
GR 100 clear :) May upload the video tonight - but wasnet very well played by me. Some unlucky deaths.. could have been 1min faster.

Oh nice!
I wonder how much that Mwee guy has cleared, he kinda disappeared. :)
Singularity mages are awesome. Cleared 89 solo and 95 Duo with another Necro.

Not quite sure how people are clearing ~100 with this, my playstyle must be an issue.

Augments wouldn't hurt though I only have one. :)

Considering replacing Endless Walk set for the Simulacrum amulet + CoE.