We, The Players, are waiting for a blue post.

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 14 Next
07/06/2017 07:25 AMPosted by Bgstan

They need to rollback everyone. It is the only way to make sure nobody got an unfair advantage.

No way. During this time I honestly played. I beat +2lvl my record in 4m (without any bug or this new ring) and up much gems + plvl. I see no reason to lose that progression because of exploits users. They knew what they were doing. Perm bans needed. We can't leave such impudence without serious punishment.

Sry for poor englando.
07/06/2017 07:31 AMPosted by Aleska
A lot of non season players are as competitive as season players.

Just because I want to perfect my gear and char and don´t want to start all over again every 3 months doesn´t mean I´m no serious player.

Blizzard is just always treating us as second class players by changing eras from 3 to 6-12 months with power-creep patches in between and since the era doesn´t end with the season any more we have to compete against season players as well.

Now non season becoming PTR for the season players ist a bit too much for my taste.

I couldn't agree with you more with every word you wrote, it seems almost every patch since they introduced Seasons it has become the only mode of the game they really care about is Seasons, now I see a lot of the attitude on the forums that is, "if you ain't playing Seasons your ain't playing the game", " what is Non Seasons" and now we are testing a unfinished severely bugged new class so they can start the new Season and say "see what we did for you" and in the meantime screw everything up for the people that only play Non Seasons, total BS.
I do hope they can fix what is broken, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Glad there are still exist honest players. While lots of "pro's" are obsessed with the paragon/gem up addiction, a eu guy downed 105 necro solo with Trag'oul - and his x4 record is 106 without the dammit curse/marked.
I sent some tickets and an e-mail to hacks. I created a thread about it, but apparently forum moderation is done to limit public damage, it was moved:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20757476412

I see some downvotes again, probably the exploiters didn't like people taking action.

I encourage everyone to send an e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com (you can use the ticket template I posted in the linked thread), maybe we will see some results.
07/06/2017 01:26 PMPosted by BlossomDead
I sent some tickets and an e-mail to hacks. I created a thread about it, but apparently forum moderation is done to limit public damage, it was moved:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20757476412

I see some downvotes again, probably the exploiters didn't like people taking action.

It has nothing to do about public image. Last year or something like that, I made a thread about electrified affix, but I mistakenly wrote "Electrify Affix" (instead of Electrified) and it got moved to Wizard forum despite the thread being about the enemy affix.
07/04/2017 05:54 AMPosted by Szoki83
We, The Players, are waiting for an official comment on the new curse/mark exploit. What should we do? Stop playing until it is fixed, use it because it is ok and it won't be fixed?

K, I know this post will probably draw a ton of down votes, but c'mon guys/gals -- this is NOT AN EXPLOIT.

It's an unintended ** result of the characters' combined skills - a not competely thought out game design issue that was not surprisingly overlooked by the devs.

Stuff like this "comes out in the wash."

A rollback? Maybe/Doubtful -- A ban? No Way.

Maybe not unintended -perhaps by design to make the Necro more popular in groups. Whatever -- it does present a grossly overpowered (dynamite) combo.
Blizzard we still waiting for an answer. How many likes we need before we get an answer from you. The com is deeply divided, how should it go on?
< Cheaterboards need to be reset >
This is ultimately the problem of releasing a class way too early. I honestly don't know how Blizzard can fix this.

You can clear the leaderboards, but that doesn't remove the 125+ gems people have farmed.

You can clear the progression, but then you punish people who played legit.

I really don't know what the answer here is, other than chiding them for not taking the time to make sure the necro was ready for release. Whatever action they take, it's going to be negatively received, and honestly they only have themselves to blame for it.
Their Problem now. Wipe LB and Rollback everybody who used it numerous times.
I'm a solo player that isn't interested in leaderboards. So technically this bug shouldn't affect me. Yet, I haven't logged in since learning about this. I'm a pretty big Blizzard fan and it actually makes me sad to know that they are allowing this kind of thing to go on. I find it hard to enjoy myself in game while having these kinds of thoughts.

I check in here once a day or so to see if they've done anything yet.
the only problem is that blizzard always think aboout money instead of doin things correctly and balancely .where is our old blizzard d2 developers? shame on you after 14 k hours of d3 i desinstal that crap u have made d3 become,gz ......
07/06/2017 03:26 PMPosted by godfortpart3
the only problem is that blizzard always think aboout money instead of doin things correctly and balancely .where is our old blizzard d2 developers? shame on you after 14 k hours of d3 i desinstal that crap u have made d3 become,gz ......

Blizzard North actually cared.
This is ultimately the problem of releasing a class way too early. I honestly don't know how Blizzard can fix this.

This is the result of lazy/poor programming. Frailty should check how much health the <=15% on the monster is and then hit for that much (or maybe that plus 10%) for the insta kill on that monster.

Instead from (my understanding) to avoid that check and precise strike, they just coded it to hit for a huge damage number so it would be covered into the highest theoretical GR pushes.

Why MfD / Grim then takes that huge damage hit a redistributes it to everything on the screen is I suppose working as intended if it's intended to be a party buff and do just that.
Blizzard NEVER EVER answer or tell anything about exploits, they will take action as they always do, patience!
Well if not at least there is a bright side.
We will have a new META. (Cya Wiz)
07/06/2017 03:26 PMPosted by godfortpart3

I'm sorry dude but this post made me laugh real hard. Please check the income stats of Diablo 3 back during the Real Money Auction House days. Blizzard was making massive bank on Diablo 3 and decided it was best for the spirit of the game to cut off that free easy money tunnel because it was turning Diablo 3 into a pay to win game that attracted huge flocks of farming bots with 3rd party seller sites. The main issue with that decision though is now Diablo 3 has no real profit income to keep an army of developers and community out reach employees on constant payroll. Other blizzard games have built in methods to create a steady income stream so they can afford to keep employees on the payroll. WOW has subscriptions, OW sells loot boxes, Hearthstone sells card packs, and HOTS sells skins, heros and other cosmetics. You want to know what Diablo 3 sells? 1 game, 1 expansion and now 1 hero pack. I just don't see how people don't get the relation here other blizzard games have larger more active community support because they make a consistent money stream to afford to pay employees for community out reach and future game development.

I also find "where is our old blizzard d2 developers" hilarious D2 was insanely unbalanced, only had 3 difficulties, had 0 end game unless you count pvp. The game had so many bugs that never ever got fix even to this day. One of my favorite bugs was my Javazon when using charged strike it would instantly kill any boss because all static bolts that radiated from the bosses would hit their source target aka the boss because their hit boxes were bigger than the initial creation point of the static bolts. This bug literally never got fixed. You either never played D2 back in the day or your mind is choosing to only see the good memories which is honestly common when reflecting on events that happened 16-17 years ago.

Oh and bro, use a spell check before posting. I doesn't take long to do and it is built into any modern browser. Seriously, does anyone know what "desinstal" even means it is as confusing as the time Trump posted "covfefe".
07/07/2017 12:48 AMPosted by Balles
Blue post

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20757496472

PLZ, READ THE BLUE POST.