dead character help

Hardcore
my computer went off and my 2 year old crusader died is there anything I can do
Archive. RIP
Hold a wake. Make sure people bring food. Just don't tell them who the wake is for. They may not understand.
Don't fall in love with characters...they will die...it is just the way it is.

I rebirthed my DH from vanilla in S8....lagged out in a GR shortly after collecting my 2nd haedrigs. She was around since 2013 :)

I made a spot for her in the archive and started a new one.
A good portion of my deaths are lag/power related. Fried a few gpus as well lol. No one is safe.
07/17/2017 02:02 PMPosted by CyLaNt
Don't fall in love

Great advice in general.... lol
Have a collection of gear in your stash waiting for you after each death.
07/17/2017 12:46 PMPosted by Naz
my computer went off and my 2 year old crusader died is there anything I can do

Sorry for your loss. I too recently lost a HC character. The only thing you can do is reroll and come back stronger. The new season is starting in a few days and it's the perfect opportunity to start a fresh character. Good luck!
I READ A THREAD SOMEWHERE ABOUT A SPECIAL PLACE ON THE INTERNET WHERE HARDCORE CHARACTERS GO WHEN THEY DIE.
I lost my two year old witch doctor to the nastiest mallet lord I have ever seen. Arcane hoarde, vortex, molten and frozen. lol
Granted one of those years I wasn't playing at all, but still :P
Hardcore means you need to keep a spare set & character stored as death is permanent when you create a character it specificly says so and that no reason is acceptable for a revival.
I am having a problem logging on and have a internet is working . the last patch gave me a error code blzbntbna00000a8d (1138) can anyone help me I have not played in 2 days