Bone armor stack count broken??

General Discussion
title pretty much sums it up, But i've heard from other classes that have stack counts, like WD's, that stack counts are not displaying, what happened??
yep same here they came out with a small patch now bone armor doesn't stack any more sadly bone storm/ bone armor build is no longer going to be as great ever again i think this is a sign for me to take a break from diablo 3 nice job blizzard you had something really cool for a second then you took it away from your fans.
According to the blue post, the stacks ARE working, it's just a display bug.
I see same, no stacks visualized, but they are definitely work.
Sweeping wind same thing
07/18/2017 04:08 AMPosted by RobedHen
yep same here they came out with a small patch now bone armor doesn't stack any more sadly bone storm/ bone armor build is no longer going to be as great ever again i think this is a sign for me to take a break from diablo 3 nice job blizzard you had something really cool for a second then you took it away from your fans.

As others have said, the ability still works, it's just the HUD that's not working.
Soul harvest on wd work, no stacks displayed.
07/18/2017 04:16 AMPosted by schnzr1

How do we realize we do it right if we do not see it?

If you can not see it you can not know if you are "working" well.
07/18/2017 04:08 AMPosted by RobedHen
Gotta love overreactions.

07/18/2017 05:15 AMPosted by Sony
07/18/2017 04:16 AMPosted by schnzr1

How do we realize we do it right if we do not see it?

If you can not see it you can not know if you are "working" well.
I am sure you can tell by lower damage or the more damage your bone storm does if you are using that build. Not exactly a hard thing to do to hit bone armor every other pack.
07/18/2017 05:33 AMPosted by Silverspar
I am sure you can tell by lower damage or the more damage your bone storm does if you are using that build. Not exactly a hard thing to do to hit bone armor every other pack.

That way you lose time and just the grs are for time. Especially if you try to make high gr.
[/quote]I am sure you can tell by lower damage or the more damage your bone storm does if you are using that build. Not exactly a hard thing to do to hit bone armor every other pack.[/quote]

Except some proc's on some classes clear the stack count and require a restart. It's nice to know where your stack count is when doing rifts. Since I use the belt with the monk that generates the Sweeping Wind, it's not an issue for me. That, however does not apply to everyone. It would be nice to see it fixed, even if it's not a game breaker.
The stacks don't show but the icon does still have a gold border so you can still see that it works just not how many stacks there are.
Push for rollback of the patch.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20757577928

07/18/2017 09:58 AMPosted by Ellura
The stacks don't show but the icon does still have a gold border so you can still see that it works just not how many stacks there are.

Toughness seems to have been effected by this also. And a gold border could mean only one stack is being applied. No sure way of knowing.
07/18/2017 10:23 AMPosted by Vendetta
Push for rollback of the patch.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20757577928

07/18/2017 09:58 AMPosted by Ellura

Toughness seems to have been effected by this also. And a gold border could mean only one stack is being applied. No sure way of knowing.

everything works exactly as it used to, the only issue is display issue. the armor is still there, the toughness is sitll there, the damage is still there. you're all losing your minds over something utterly trivial. not even to mention the rollback? you'd rather have dh/necro abuse back than not see some numbers in GUI? geezus christ get a grip.
This is not bug, but actually a cool new feature.

No WD player now can argue anymore that Soul Harvest stack management doesn't work against Grifts bosses - it's displaying the same amount of stacks as it did during the Grift. Problem solved, works as intended ;).