[Bug] Darkening of Tristram transmogs lost

Bug Report
Hi,
I kept the items from the event. After the 2.6 patch all the items look normal, not having their cool classic diablo 1 looks. Also the butcher's cleaver transmog is gone! Gone as in i can't use it, it's vanished from the list.

So the undead crown has the leather hood look and the butcher's cleaver looks like a crescent axe.
Have a gander:
https://image.ibb.co/cKMUhk/Diablo_III64_2017_06_28_16_13_26_04.png

Note that all the blue items are from the event and NONE looks as it used to prior to 2.6.
Original thread:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/17616052501
I'm also missing all the xmogs as well.
Same here.
Thx for confirmation guys! It's not a game breaking thing but if this post gains traction maybe it gets fixed sooner, so thank you!
I've already posted on 2 other threads, got the same issue.
Just got re-directed here from EU forums and can confirm that a few are missing for me as well, not only from the January event.
Yep, my butcher's axe is normal axe now :-(
And Griswold's edge is normal sword...
Luckily I have all items saved in stash still, except for Butchers Cleaver ofc. Guess we'll all just have to wait until January again. -_-
07/03/2017 02:39 PMPosted by Dreaz
Luckily I have all items saved in stash still, except for Butchers Cleaver ofc. Guess we'll all just have to wait until January again. -_-

The problem is, as I wrote in the 1st post, that all the Tristram event items lost their cool skins which includes the cleaver.
Therefore, even tho i have the cleaver it look likes a normal crescent axe making its original mog unattainable.
07/03/2017 03:42 PMPosted by Andurin
07/03/2017 02:39 PMPosted by Dreaz

The problem is, as I wrote in the 1st post, that all the Tristram event items lost their cool skins which includes the cleaver.
Therefore, even tho i have the cleaver it look likes a normal crescent axe making its original mog unattainable.

That's why I said we wait until January, since the game will get patched again with the event, and I guess the items will have their proper looks.
@Dreaz
If this gets more attention they might fix it like in the next weeks, before the season start. The only reason we get patches like we do is due to seasons and because we're not in one currently...
Same problem happened to me. My favorite weapon transmog is gone :(
Yeah, I just looked myself, now just seeing this and I am missing them as well. Nice to see someone caught that. Or I would never have known as I don't play the game a lot.
It is gone for me as well.. could have sworn i kept the physical weapon as well (though i may not have) but i neither have it nor the transmog unlock anymore..

(edit) oh, i noticed my skorn transmog is also missing..
I have seen, and chimed in on, many threads on the bug report forum about this issue (I am also experiencing this issue).
Finally something!
07/06/2017 10:48 AMPosted by Omrakos
Fabiansky,

This is slated to be fixed in a future game client update. There's no ETA as to when it will be though.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20757516372#post-2
Just posting here to confirm that my Butcher's Cleaver transmog is missing too. Hopefully they'll fix this sooner rather than later.
07/08/2017 02:03 AMPosted by jikk
Just posting here to confirm that my Butcher's Cleaver transmog is missing too. Hopefully they'll fix this sooner rather than later.

same here :(
same!
same here