Returning to D3, which Barb build for GR70?

Hardcore
Hi guys, its been about 2 years since I played D3 and I just got back into it with the new necromancer pack. Can someone fill me in on whats the current best solo barb build to clear GR70+. Any guides out there specific to hardcore?

Cheers
07/02/2017 11:22 PMPosted by lamadoo
Hi guys, its been about 2 years since I played D3 and I just got back into it with the new necromancer pack. Can someone fill me in on whats the current best solo barb build to clear GR70+. Any guides out there specific to hardcore?

Cheers

There are several barb builds that can clear 70, but some require a whole lot more gearing than others. Leapquake is probably the quickest way to get to 70.
The best overall build is whirlwind, but the gearing requirements are very stict.

Here is an example of Leapquake barb for reference on skills and gearing.
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Shark-1739/hero/39742454

Legendary gems are: Bane of the trapped, Esoteric Allercation, and Bane of the Stricken (may not need for GR 70 and could use Bane of the Powerful or another defensive gem if necessary)

Here is a link to the guide. You can find great barb guides in the Barbarian forums.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20745685975

Good Luck
Awesome thanks shark, this will go along way in helping me. Just one last question, can we clear GR 70 without using any ancients for the leapquake build? (considering we get good rolls however)

Thanks again sharks
07/03/2017 10:20 PMPosted by lamadoo
Awesome thanks shark, this will go along way in helping me. Just one last question, can we clear GR 70 without using any ancients for the leapquake build? (considering we get good rolls however)

Thanks again sharks

Yeah you can do it. Won't be super easy, but an ancient weapon would really help.
Much thanks Sharks, I will work on it this weekend :)

07/04/2017 06:06 AMPosted by Shark
07/03/2017 10:20 PMPosted by lamadoo

Thanks again sharks

Yeah you can do it. Won't be super easy, but an ancient weapon would really help.
Cheers for the help. Just an update, I took GR 70 but man that was scary. I was sweating bullets a few times when I had nerves of steel and even my Ancestor's Grace necklace destroyed by the rift guardian but ya, the leapquake build has more than enough power even with mediocre gear and low paragon levels.
07/08/2017 12:41 AMPosted by lamadoo
Cheers for the help. Just an update, I took GR 70 but man that was scary. I was sweating bullets a few times when I had nerves of steel and even my Ancestor's Grace necklace destroyed by the rift guardian but ya, the leapquake build has more than enough power even with mediocre gear and low paragon levels.

Nice! Grats!
let me know if you need help, just started playing again after 4+ years of quitting

william#1166