Diablo 3 battle chest

Technical Support
Hello I bought diablo 3 long time ago and installed in my computer,it played well, but recently i have purchased something called diablo 3 battle chest and it said it includes diablo 3 and reaper of souls in one,so i install the dvd and end up with just diablo 3 as before,can someone tell me whats wrong with this battle chest?

I am new to this community so can someone please tell me, did i buy a wrong game,i just want the reaper of souls upgrade from the battle chest
I just deleted and reinstall the whole thing, I still can not play the crusader,should I return the game back to the store? I think this battle chest has some problems
Did you find a solution yet?
I am having the same issue
I have bought a product of Diablo 3 battle chest that contains the expansion version in it. After I downloaded the game, it keeps telling me that the expansion version is not installed. The crusader class is not available, limited level. The chest supposed contain the expansion and I do not think I did it the wrong way because I have done installing battle chest in Diablo 2 so I know I did it right. What is missing?
Please be sure that ya'll have claimed the Reaper of Souls key. Keep in mind that the licenses are not tied to the CDs, rather they are tied to your Blizzard account once claimed. This can be done by going here.
Hi , I just bought my Battle Chest and I have the same problem, It installed only Diablo 3 but no Reaper of Souls. I bought boxed copy from store, and on battle.net they say that the game code is in the box, but there is nothing, i dont know where i can find it. Please help me..and forgive me for my english.
Hello Ariarr : A few things...

12/01/2017 11:53 AMPosted by Ariarr
It installed only Diablo 3 but no Reaper of Souls.
First, there is only one Diablo 3 programme... it's all the same programme whether you have the Starter (free) version or Reaper of Souls or the Necro. The game key is what unlocks various features.

I bought boxed copy from store, and on battle.net they say that the game code is in the box, but there is nothing,
That's odd... there should have been something in the box with the game key on it... without it, what you bought is pretty useless. You may have to go back to the store and ask for a refund if you cannot find that game key(s).
12/01/2017 12:26 PMPosted by Boubou
Hello Ariarr : A few things...

It installed only Diablo 3 but no Reaper of Souls.
First, there is only one Diablo 3 programme... it's all the same programme whether you have the Starter (free) version or Reaper of Souls or the Necro. The game key is what unlocks various features.

I bought boxed copy from store, and on battle.net they say that the game code is in the box, but there is nothing,
That's odd... there should have been something in the box with the game key on it... without it, what you bought is pretty useless. You may have to go back to the store and ask for a refund if you cannot find that game key(s).

Hi Boubou,
no, there was nothing with game key, so I am going to the store tomorrow, hope they will change it for game with key. Thanks a lot for help.
12/01/2017 03:09 PMPosted by Ariarr
hope they will change it for game with key.
good luck... the stores around here are pretty stingy about refunding an opened box.

I guess I should say that the Battle Chest is available from the Blizzard Shop here:
https://eu.shop.battle.net/en-gb/family/diablo-iii
but it's a digital version (no DVD). On the positive side, it gets added to your Blizzard account automatically... no need to fumble with game keys.

Cheers for now.
This is alot of BS just to play a stupid game. Had I known the issues I would go through just too play this silly game I wouldn't have given $5 for it. Simple. Being online constantly to play a single player game is stupid. Taking forever to DOWNLOAD what should already be on disc, constant bugging, not responding app. It's already a hassle and all you're updates don't seem to do a damn thing to help what should have been fixed to begin with. Whatever, this company took a good popular pc game and destroyed it's name. Now I remember why I saw people reverting back to DII-LOD. Make a game to destroy it. I should have known better, but I just wanted to try it out. My mistake....
I just bought and downloaded what I thought was Diablo III: Battle Chest and The Rise Of The Necromancer but every time I go start up the game it's just the standard Diablo III, no expansion. It keeps saying I have to buy the Battle Chest which I did in the first place. Very frustrating. Any ideas on what I can do?
When did you buy the Battle Chest and Necromancer DLC ?

It can take some time after the purchase before the software is actually available to you... a few ways to check:

- Go to https://us.battle.net/account/management/d3/dashboard.html (it will prompt you for your login details - that's normal) and see what it says under Product Level;

- Try to create a crusader and a Necro. You need to have RoS activated to create a Crusader and Necro DLC activated to create a Necro.
01/07/2018 05:23 PMPosted by Boubou
When did you buy the Battle Chest and Necromancer DLC ?

It can take some time after the purchase before the software is actually available to you... a few ways to check:

- Go to https://us.battle.net/account/management/d3/dashboard.html (it will prompt you for your login details - that's normal) and see what it says under Product Level;

- Try to create a crusader and a Necro. You need to have RoS activated to create a Crusader and Necro DLC activated to create a Necro.
THE THING IS THAT YOU HAVE TO TYPE IN THE KEY WITHOUT SPACES AND/OR -