I dont see any game in Hardcore

Hardcore
I recently created a char in hardcore mode and i started to play but i dont saw noone games, sou i changed the difficulty to Hard, but nothing. Anybody can tell me where are the HC people and how i see the games?
It's in between seasons, most people will be breaking. Those that are playing are playing the necromancer. The most popular places to find people will be t10 bounties and t13 pub rifts. You won't find a lot of people in low level games at least not until the season starts and even then only for a few days :)

You can also join communities/clans to find more to play with.

Good Luck
07/02/2017 09:04 AMPosted by Shark
It's in between seasons, most people will be breaking. Those that are playing are playing the necromancer. The most popular places to find people will be t10 bounties and t13 pub rifts. You won't find a lot of people in low level games at least not until the season starts and even then only for a few days :)

You can also join communities/clans to find more to play with.

Good Luck

Do you know the exactly day that starts the new season?
July 20th!

But if you wait until the 21st you won't find any low level players either.

Trust me the last several HC seasons have been this way. Everyone who plays HC and cares is level 70 in 3-5 hours on day 1.

Day 2 everyone is at least level 40+

Day 3 everyone is 70.

The hardcore community is so tiny that you will miss the wave if you don't start day 1!
07/02/2017 09:17 AMPosted by Blitzcano
July 20th!

But if you wait until the 21st you won't find any low level players either.

Trust me the last several HC seasons have been this way. Everyone who plays HC and cares is level 70 in 3-5 hours on day 1.

Day 2 everyone is at least level 40+

Day 3 everyone is 70.

The hardcore community is so tiny that you will miss the wave if you don't start day 1!

Thank you
Even the most popular difficulties during season will have around 20 people in them. HC is a smaller community and many people play solo or private games as well. Best thing to do is join the HC communities and find a clan.
07/02/2017 08:29 PMPosted by Artophwar
Even the most popular difficulties during season will have around 20 people in them. HC is a smaller community and many people play solo or private games as well. Best thing to do is join the HC communities and find a clan.

yea i think it because it isn't safe playing with strangers, i did that just once to learn my lesson, half way killing the butcher this guy just stop and let the butcher kill me, and i mean by i was killing the butcher, i was using the rooms healing pot, my second chance, and my potion to stay alive and then he took the healing pot when he saw i was doing this.

You just really can't trust anyone you haven't played with before.
thats horrible ... but, looking back can you see the humor? he was probably rofl'ing...