Hoping for more classes in the future

General Discussion
I purchased the Necro pack and I got many hours of enjoyment, totally worth it. I think about it in terms of hours spent per dollar (so H/$). For this it was at least 2/1 which is pretty good. Not to mention 2 extra stash tabs and more char slots.

And now that you have this extra influx of revenue I'm hoping you will keep on creating more classes or new content.

I'm personally rooting for a Javelin/spear based dexterous character similar to the Amazon of D2 or a shapeshifting druid or both!

On a sidenote, my OCD just can't take it that there are 3 int classes but only 2 of the others. So in the name of my mental health please, please balance them :D
07/16/2017 07:08 AMPosted by JunoBug
On a sidenote, my OCD just can't take it that there are 3 int classes but only 2 of the others. So in the name of my mental health please, please balance them :D

I know that feeling. Was annoyed back in vanilla when there was only one strength class.
07/16/2017 07:08 AMPosted by JunoBug
I purchased the Necro pack and I got many hours of enjoyment, totally worth it.

Any above-decent game can easily give you 10x, even 100x for a really good one.
It's fun to see consumer standards going down the drain. The garbage age at its finest.
Support bli$$ard :D
07/16/2017 09:29 AMPosted by TobiasPeste
Any above-decent game can easily give you 10x, even 100x for a really good one.
It's fun to see consumer standards going down the drain. The garbage age at its finest.
Support bli$$ard :D

Yes and you also pay for bad games where you put in a few hours and quit. So if you can get 2+ hours out of every dollar spent on a game I call that a success.

Not everyone plays computer games for a living and I like to play more than 1 game. That means there are only so many hours for playing.
07/16/2017 09:43 AMPosted by JunoBug
Yes and you also pay for bad games where you put in a few hours and quit

Right, bli$$ard still hasn't that tactic patented. Not yet...
After playing the current Diablo 3 since it's inception, I admire the fact that you're still optimistic about what their team will deliver.
07/16/2017 10:29 AMPosted by Tuna
After playing the current Diablo 3 since it's inception, I admire the fact that you're still optimistic about what their team will deliver.

What a bizarre thing to say. Why would you still play it if you think it's bad?