Go back to WoW if you want pvp

Brawling
Some day maybe in D4, but honestly, if you don't like D3 as it is right now, you need to realize this is not the game for you. Come back in a couple years.
Seriously tho, WoW or starcraft for pvp?
There should be age restrictions for topic creators.
Bacon is not funny

There's a double meaning in that
The old "if you don't like it leave". I am sure this method helps improve a game and have valuable input from dedicated fans.
i never liked wow and i'd rather go back to diablo 2 for pvp honestly but i have lost all faith in blizzard accept for hearthstone thats really only thing i care for that blizzard has recently made everything else is a rip off on each others games like wow took over diablo rpg game style and then starcraft took over warcraft game style rts wtf is blizzard devs thinking warcraft should have stayed warcraft not turn into a mmorpg diablo should have been like wow but honestly i moved to bethesda over blizzard only games i play now a days from blizzard is almost a 20 year old game warcraft 3 reign of chaos and then hearthstone thats only acomplishments they have done for the true fans they just want to go mainstream corperation and kill what true glory they created from the begnining
07/14/2017 11:16 AMPosted by Rekkn
There should be age restrictions for topic creators.

Maybe he just want to gain more posts.

OT: Still waiting for a PVP Update even though it will take years.
What do you mean come back in a couple of years? Dude I've been waiting for Diablo 3 pvp since release over 4 years ago.. Piss off man.
07/08/2017 08:59 AMPosted by !@#$lypuff
Some day maybe in D4, but honestly, if you don't like D3 as it is right now, you need to realize this is not the game for you. Come back in a couple years.

you mean couple of decades