PS4 D3 Update Today - Mystery Update v1.22

Console Discussion
Logged in to my PS4 to play some D3 today and it announced a VERY large (1.916GB) update to "Version 1.22".

I can find no reference to this update on the Blizzard site or other boards. I played D3 just yesterday, so it's not like it's been a month and I just missed an update that happened weeks ago. This is new for today.

Why isn't there any information on it???
I actually just saw this update on my X1 5 seconds ago, started updating then came here to see if there was info. Xbox One update is 1.89GB.
I was just playing this for a few hours. And logged out of D3 about 20 minutes ago.
Patch notes:
Fixed a bug where an incorrect value was displayed for a Challenge.
Fixed issue that allowed players to dupe items.
Fixed issue where former Seasonal heroes were unable to play in remote multiplayer sessions.

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/7rkTt

Non-seasonal duping: not fixed
Seasonal duping: most likely fixed
All I can see that it did was give a bunch of banner customizations.

Achievements are still broken.

Achievements are still broken.[/quote]

07/05/2017 03:36 PMPosted by Minccino

What kind of customizations?
07/05/2017 03:45 PMPosted by Nems1015

07/05/2017 03:36 PMPosted by Minccino

What kind of customizations?[/quote]

New shape, sigil, and accent for the pack that were missing.
So they have sorted the two known exploits that plagued Season 10...duping and reloading save with upgrading rares.

Season 11 should be very much exploit free then...unless there are new ones to be found or have been added in!

Huge exploits going on with PC and Necro/DH at the moment...folks clearing GR139 in 4 man groups...
07/05/2017 04:12 PMPosted by homerjnick
So they have sorted the two known exploits that plagued Season 10...duping and reloading save with upgrading rares.

Season 11 should be very much exploit free then...unless there are new ones to be found or have been added in!

Huge exploits going on with PC and Necro/DH at the moment...folks clearing GR139 in 4 man groups...

Yea, just two things left to patch before season start:

Krysbin's working with other classes
Frailty (Necro) & Marked For Death (DH) bug where it clears whole screen
I know this is off topic but for some reason I can't create a topic even though it says that I can. Homer, I created this account really because of you. I've been "ghosting" this board since D3 launch. I read all of the different parts of this forum. I always saw your name in the console section and how many topics you'd create. I always envisioned you...let's just say you rubbed me the wrong way. Then I saw one of your youtube videos on duping on consoles. The accent really made me shocked. In a good way. I now have respect for you and I see what you were (are) trying to do. I guess my problem all these years when I saw your name was I thought you were trying to hog or..dominate the console boards. But I was wrong. Anyways. Glad to be a member now. All these years reading all of your comments almost compulsively throughout the day and now I can talk with all of you.
I too, have this update, let's hope it makes a difference !
Hi Nems1015...welcome to the forum my good man! My posting manner can be a bit forthright for sure and my passion for the game does mean I post on here and Reddit about D3 a fair bit...but I don't mean to hog the board.

There are some excellent people on here, some great contributors who like me love and play D3 a lot and run the end game on console and who post some excellent posts.

A few were upset I released videos on the two exploits in seasons but that aside they have been addressed, that was all that mattered to me, that was my goal.

Season 11 therefore should be a very good, clean, exploit free season...barring they patch the current exploits with Necro that are running rampant on PC at the moment.

If you are playing D3 then the more contributors on here the better, if you are on PS4 then feel free to add me! But indeed please stay and contribute as we are in need of more voices on the console section.

As for creating topics, you cannot. For some reason after a forum update we cannot create topics in the console section anymore.

The reason I and others can is because we have the game on PC and thus we have full forum rights. It's a strange issue that is not getting addressed sadly. That is why you will see a lot of topics created by me because most cannot, only a few of us have the game on both platforms meaning we are the only ones that can create topics.

And yes as you can tell from the accent I'm Scottish...I live right on the lake Loch Ness where the Loch Ness Monster lives! :)
07/06/2017 02:58 AMPosted by homerjnick
Hi Nems1015...welcome to the forum my good man! My posting manner can be a bit forthright for sure and my passion for the game does mean I post on here and Reddit about D3 a fair bit...but I don't mean to hog the board.

There are some excellent people on here, some great contributors who like me love and play D3 a lot and run the end game on console and who post some excellent posts.

A few were upset I released videos on the two exploits in seasons but that aside they have been addressed, that was all that mattered to me, that was my goal.

Season 11 therefore should be a very good, clean, exploit free season...barring they patch the current exploits with Necro that are running rampant on PC at the moment.

If you are playing D3 then the more contributors on here the better, if you are on PS4 then feel free to add me! But indeed please stay and contribute as we are in need of more voices on the console section.

As for creating topics, you cannot. For some reason after a forum update we cannot create topics in the console section anymore.

The reason I and others can is because we have the game on PC and thus we have full forum rights. It's a strange issue that is not getting addressed sadly. That is why you will see a lot of topics created by me because most cannot, only a few of us have the game on both platforms meaning we are the only ones that can create topics.

And yes as you can tell from the accent I'm Scottish...I live right on the lake Loch Ness where the Loch Ness Monster lives! :)

Yeah I have both platforms too so I never realised there was a problem posting. That should be a priority fix!

I am also a 'sweaty sock' too lol, just opposite the Isle of Arran. Ps4 H0rza64, going to try the online co-op games this season, only does it once or twice before.
Homer, after hearing the accent I thought you were either British or australian. I told my wife you're from Scotland and she said we should go there for a vacation. I was born and raised in Germany but now live in America (military family). Anyways I WILL stay. I've been reading all of the posts here for years. I only have D3 on Xbox 1. I had to buy the game 3x and start everything over 4x. ALL solo. But it's a great game. Thanks for the response Homer.
07/06/2017 03:56 AMPosted by Kovacs
Yeah I have both platforms too so I never realised there was a problem posting. That should be a priority fix!

I am also a 'sweaty sock' too lol, just opposite the Isle of Arran. Ps4 H0rza64, going to try the online co-op games this season, only does it once or twice before.

Ah been to Arran once if I recall...been to Irvine a few times to see friends.

Online co-op in season is so much fun, find a good group and run with them...if you ever fancing hardcore give us a shout!!!

07/06/2017 04:40 AMPosted by Nems1015
Homer, after hearing the accent I thought you were either British or australian. I told my wife you're from Scotland and she said we should go there for a vacation. I was born and raised in Germany but now live in America (military family). Anyways I WILL stay. I've been reading all of the posts here for years. I only have D3 on Xbox 1. I had to buy the game 3x and start everything over 4x. ALL solo. But it's a great game. Thanks for the response Homer.

Good man! My family are from Germany, Bremen but they moved over here in 50's...I love Germany.

Scotland is a fantastic place to go on holiday, most Scots will do vacations in Scotland because there is so much to do and see that varies a lot.

Look forward to the new season and everyone's thoughts on it!
Well duping still works on Xbox according to my friends
i really hope they fixed the duping and season 11 will be free of aholes..

Wonder if they bring out some tweaks in other classes to..

wanne start at 11 alrdy.. Seasons the only mode i play.. you can guess why

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Duping in the patch notes, I assume, is reference to seasonal only...non season will never be free of duping.

We won't know till the 20th of July.
still w8ing for full language pack ... 3GB update, they added some extra language ?
!@# Duping still Works...;( I hope Blizz Fix that its pretty game breaking....but on ps4 this will still works every time...