Additional Information for Patch 2.6.0 Exploits

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 11 12 13 41 Next
07/14/2017 11:08 AMPosted by Tyvalir

This may seem lenient, and that brings us to a philosophy we’re working on: improving our communication. This includes both currently and in the future. Diablo III is a game designed to encourage players to find powerful combinations of skills and items. While the effect of this particular combination was unintended, nothing in the game explicitly indicated that was the case. It is our responsibility to clarify intent, and we simply weren’t quick enough with our communications.

If you want to improve communication, why is this official message not given in the EU forum too? it's 15 hours ago -what is the point in having separate forums if you do not send the same message. Eu players would like some answers too, please.
07/15/2017 03:13 AMPosted by ZeeLoyd

This may seem lenient, and that brings us to a philosophy we’re working on: improving our communication. This includes both currently and in the future. Diablo III is a game designed to encourage players to find powerful combinations of skills and items. While the effect of this particular combination was unintended, nothing in the game explicitly indicated that was the case. It is our responsibility to clarify intent, and we simply weren’t quick enough with our communications.

If you want to improve communication, why is this official message not given in the EU forum too? it's 15 hours ago -what is the point in having separate forums if you do not send the same message. Eu players would like some answers too, please.

They usually copy/paste from here anyway.
07/15/2017 03:16 AMPosted by BlossomDead

They usually copy/paste from here anyway.

Yes, that's at least 15 seconds worth of effort... so why has it not happened?
The information is obviously heartfelt and important...
They don`t care at all about EU.
ok folks, if blizzard is going to sell 132 gems for $1, any takers?
07/15/2017 03:31 AMPosted by Pokemon
ok folks, if blizzard is going to sell 132 gems for $1, any takers?

is that 132 level 1 gems?
07/14/2017 11:48 PMPosted by soulseeker
Do you guys even understand the gem lvl doesnt even matter (soon).
when GR was first introduced. i was doing 1% for lvl 50 gems, then new patch run that to 70, and do 1% , then new patch 90 is new 1%. i bet in less than 3month we will all have 130 150 gems.
i quit d3 over a years ago, when i got lucky to get my gem up to 95. over 10x 1%run.
now, i can freaking get 105 ez

Even if you're right. That would be your solution to ruin NS for aprox. 1 year.
Give exploiters during the time the top spots on the LB by default and cheering at Blizz for making a righteously decision?
Your PR gesture provides no significant amends and very weak punishment. However, you did grace us with in a very polite and professional tongue, late or not. I would like to return the favor.
1. I will gently express my disappointment as a decade-long loyal customer of your well-established business.
2. I will terminate any of future support for your products, including but not limited to financial support.
3. I will openly criticize on false positive solutions and comment on any social sphere to warn users against unsophisticated customer services and poorly debugged products, utilizing the fine examples you generously provide.
Good day!
It is our responsibility to clarify intent, and we simply weren’t quick enough with our communications.

This may seem lenient, and that brings us to a philosophy we’re working on: improving our communication. This includes both currently and in the future

Lame excuse man, your "Improving Our Communication" statement is bs, i've heard that years ago, Just admit it D3 dev team is lazy enough to COMMUNICATE with the players, that's it.
So, in conclusion, 'MANY' exploiters are not guilty?
haha... lol...
Well friend of mine just told me that he got temp ban but wd who played with him through exploit time didnt get one :-) lol

btw. I just finished few grifts in 4 man party with necro as bosskiller.
Well guy had 2300 paragons and all gems 126+

Just imagine how he melts through rifts even with not so high paragons!

Blizz guys, friends, familiy ASAP please remove those gems to previous numbers /as he admitted/ around 105...

This XP uber lets be happy and joyfull weekend doesnt solve a thing or will calm legit players down :-/
Same apology every exploit though...for many seasons now...lessons are not being learned...communication is at an all time low for this game.

So thanks for the reply but I read it with a large pinch of salt.
I think about to Write a letter to each Sponsor from the overwatch League . They should know what they Support in furture
Improving comunication----- no reply in EU Forums.

What a ridicolous dev team. If diablo 4 sometimes happens we will have lots of blue posts answering !@#$ like where to reserve the game right?

$$$$$$$$$
07/15/2017 12:43 AMPosted by Wulfgard
so funny to see Yelling about nothing

Donald Trump must be playing Diablo 3 I see

Not punishing legitimate players, including those who may have participated unwittingly, such as other members of a 4-man party where only the Necromancer and Demon Hunter were exploiting.

Punishing the worst offenders. To do so, we will be issuing temporary suspensions over the upcoming Bonus XP weekend to those who are found to be the most egregious abusers, with a focus on those who continued abusing this exploit after we originally issued a public warning.

So only Necromancers and Demon Hunters are subject to the temporary suspension, with no loss to any items, paragon, etc... The other classes in the groups that milked the piss out of the exploit are not subject to any punishment because "they didn't know" because technically they were not one of the two classes needed for the exploit to "work".

Driving the getaway car makes you just as accountable as the guy that stuck the gun in the teller's face and demanded all their money.

You are an effin joke.
While the effect of this particular combination was unintended, nothing in the game explicitly indicated that was the case.

this part clearly state it was a game mechanics and not a bug btw ... not like ppl while hear it but well

yet it clearly explain why they were no ban and won't be for player who use it before they made a call encouraging player not to