Additional Information for Patch 2.6.0 Exploits

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 32 33 34 41 Next
07/24/2017 12:49 PMPosted by Coltovsky
- Botters (some people use programms since 2012 and still playing. one of the method to avoid warden is just change bteg).
One of them: https://eu.battle.net/d3/ru/profile/Geron-21595/career

This is DreikViharev/MonkForever? :)
Few days ago he asked my opinion about botters. When I told him, he politely asked me not to report him and to remove him from friends. GR 79 FTW :)
07/24/2017 01:38 PMPosted by magiuks
- Botters (some people use programms since 2012 and still playing. one of the method to avoid warden is just change bteg).
One of them: https://eu.battle.net/d3/ru/profile/Geron-21595/career

This is DreikViharev/MonkForever? :)
Few days ago he asked my opinion about botters. When I told him, he politely asked me not to report him and to remove him from friends. GR 79 FTW :)

yes it is, he removed me from friend list a while ago after i made joke about boting
Yes, Dmitry Viharev. He also upload his videos on youtube with turbohud on.
Reports did not works for cheaters cause nobody cares...

So good game and so сancerous. The longer it exists, the stronger its disease.
Paradox in development.
And it seems nothing will change in the near future.
All what this company wants is money. There is no ideology in what they made.
07/14/2017 11:08 AMPosted by Tyvalir
This may seem lenient, and that brings us to a philosophy we’re working on: improving our communication. This includes both currently and in the future. Diablo III is a game designed to encourage players to find powerful combinations of skills and items.
Where's the communication improvement? Haven't seen a "communication" in 2 weeks.

Guess we'll have to wait until the next paid DLC comes around to see any. Or the next exploit (if they care at all by then).
D3 team is on vacation...more than obvious, do the same, be happy and enjoy life, even if you have lost some time playing this game :)
https://eu.battle.net/d3/ru/profile/Geron-21595/career

Indeed he is a GR79 maniac not replying to my messages... :/
Kinda strange, I would say ;)
07/25/2017 01:58 AMPosted by Ragnar
https://eu.battle.net/d3/ru/profile/Geron-21595/career

Just open his profile in game and look to stats of closed rifts, bounties, killed mobs and bloodshards... its so big boter and still not banned.
So big company, so many people work and nobody cares.
Very strange...

This game needs China system for bots.
Actually, who know how did they solved the issue with the last bug?
Definately did not gave cheaters to become more powerfull.
07/25/2017 02:37 AMPosted by Coltovsky

There was a ban wave in China I think few days after exploit weekend festival.
But I don't know if it's related to the exploit.
07/25/2017 01:58 AMPosted by Ragnar

Just open his profile in game and look to stats of closed rifts, bounties, killed mobs and bloodshards... its so big boter and still not banned.
So big company, so many people work and nobody cares.
Very strange...

This game needs China system for bots.

Are you talking about his season profile?

Also some players just are not the chatty type. Some might not bother to reply because they are focused on what they are doing.
Bro, he do not play seasons. He is mastodon NS cheater, who even spam all region forums with confession of botting and asked to be banned.
And even here - nothing xD
07/14/2017 11:08 AMPosted by Tyvalir

This may seem lenient, and that brings us to a philosophy we’re working on: improving our communication. This includes both currently and in the future

How's that workin for ya?
07/25/2017 09:10 PMPosted by ElBabau
How's that workin for ya?

The same way as all the hot air they baked in the past. They will not improve as they have no incentive to do so.

I for one will refrain in the future from buying anything Diablo or Blizzard related. They do not care, which they prove time and time again. And they do not enforce their own rules, whether it is through indifference, inability or incompetence. The precedent has been set, the pretence of not enforcing their own rules is visible.

I will now continue playing this game for what it is: a game that has no integrity left. Whether you play, cheat, bot or exploit, it does not matter to the company that owns this game. Which is a shame, because it seems that the community cares more about this game than the company itself. Visible through their 'improved' communication by keeping their mouth shut.
Petuhovsky
I stop half year ago because cheaters win and try to play necromancer from start.

1) You are just retired DH which cannot compete right now.
I was one of the best Demon Hunter in this game:
- Top 1 EU 2015.
https://eu.battle.net/d3/ru/rankings/era/3/rift-dh
- Top 1 World 2016.
https://eu.battle.net/d3/ru/rankings/era/6/rift-dh

2) This time you did not have decent competitors so you can do not brag about records.
3) Dude, this is not petition forum. I am happy so see that such trolls like you write petition posts against legit players.
07/24/2017 08:25 AMPosted by Coltovsky
RIP
https://youtu.be/5TPg5zT099I

This is a link to your 2nd permanent ban at European forums.
This is a proof that you are big ground troll.
interesting approach to being called out on cheating, just insulting others
07/26/2017 06:44 AMPosted by DreikViharev
Dude

I'm not dude for you.

People will judge, devs will ban soon (tm) (maybe).
You should not come here at all, its a big shame for you.
Go check out your bot, turn on turbohud and do some records,
pathetic cheater...
The Darkness still lingers in the land of Sanctuary, and the sound of silence is deafening.
Petuhovsky
This is just a forum. I waite when you will get banned for this flood.
07/20/2017 05:25 PMPosted by Ryofu
The reason they didn't ban anyone was already explained in alot of details by Nevalistis. The problem is most people don't know she did cuz the Diablo team decided to "imrpvoe their communication skills" by having Nevalistis release all important news EXCLUSIVELY to a twitch stream that requires a 5 dollar subscription fee.

So instead people like me get to do her job for her by informing the community of news she should be doing her self. Must be nice to sit around and not do your job and still get paid for it, maybe that's why she loves streamers so much cuz they both get paid for doing nothing.

Anyways Nevalistis in the interview explained that the reason they didn't ban anyone is because their tools on their end made it so they couldn't effectively pin point exactly who cheated and who didn't because lets face it alot of people out there are real dumb and did it accidentally. This means any bans would be like russian roulette where some people got banned while others just got away free with being cheaters. In a case like this they don't really have a choice but to be lenient on the punishment method but it gives them liberty to do a larger more sweeping actions against "possible" cheaters since the punishment isn't that harsh as compared to bans where they have to be really careful not to ban any false positives. Hearing the above news is honestly annoying BUT there is a past precedent in Diablo and other Blizzard games where the punishment is lenient because the staff is unable to do their jobs and properly create a definitive line in the sand of cheater/non cheater.

Many of you already know from my past posts I've took a very strong stance that Blizzard should of banned people over this BUT after hearing the explanation I now see why they didn't and it makes sense even if I'm disappointed. The part that doesn't make sense is WHY Nevalistis would announce this VERY IMPORTANT information exclusively to a twitch channel that is monopolizing the interview behind a paywall. This is a completely amateur night move on community out reach relations and the people in charge of these decisions at "how to release information" either need fix this crap immediately or frankly be fired because they suck at their job.

Literally you have entire masses of players in outrage over this exploit decision and the important piece of information that would help settle down the rage you release exclusively for some Twitch channel to exploit your player base over. This is like you said hey let's put this fire out by adding a new type of fuel to it.

So instead they decided the best way to deal with the exploiters was to ban them for 4 days and wipe them from the leader board only for them to return where they left off.

I Can't think of a better way to enrage the legit players than this.
Oh they did, they offered their piss poor excuse on a subscription only channel right after stating they would be improving on their lack of appropriate communication (many feel over a number of years).

Bit of advice blues, if you ever go job hunting don't put diablo cm on your CV.
Whilst not directly your fault your covered in the Devs brown stuff and it's not very attractive or clever.
Do your job and either communicate with us or communicate with these IT mushrooms who haven't a clue what to do outside their IT basements.
Lol if you cheat you can get higher level gems than anyone else will ever have and only be forced into a week break. Man I wish I had abused the exploit