Pestilence any good?

Necromancer
For what I tested it cant compare to the other 3, not even close, did anyone achieve anything with it?.
No

It hits a wall depending on paragon from grift 60 to 70.

It suffers the worst from stacking mechanics.

Poor legendary support means bine spear doesn't scale.

The sixth piece should include Corpse lance and explosion....making it the definitive Corpse set.

It has a fun playstyle but poor design implementation. Worst set in game
07/02/2017 05:51 PMPosted by RockmSockm

The sixth piece should include Corpse lance and explosion....making it the definitive Corpse set.

Definitely agree. Having the 6pc only affect Bone Spear is why I absolutely will not use it. Having it affect, at the very least, Corpse Explosion would be a huge boon.
This set is definitely the worst set for this class. As RockmSockm said in his post that would make set fill a lot better.

Another thing I would do is remove the stacking mechanic behind this set for if you die once and lose the stacks its hard to gain them back.
I tried it briefly, it's terrible.

I do not understand the purpose of the 2 piece set bonus shooting Corpse Lances, when the damage is unbuffed.

Also not enough supporting items like others have mentioned. Maybe if it buffed Corpse Lance by 3000% as well, you could have something...but then one would probably just drop Bone Spear and use Corpse Lance exclusively, like the Blood set already does.

It probably just needs re-design.
i switched to this from a LoN set once i got the 6 peice, and its much weaker than my LoN set was. best part was that the LoN set was just with leftover ancients from my wizard. so i'm just going to try and get a bunch of sweet ancients for a while until i have a better set setup
07/02/2017 07:14 PMPosted by Bani
I tried it briefly, it's terrible.

I do not understand the purpose of the 2 piece set bonus shooting Corpse Lances, when the damage is unbuffed.

Also not enough supporting items like others have mentioned. Maybe if it buffed Corpse Lance by 3000% as well, you could have something...but then one would probably just drop Bone Spear and use Corpse Lance exclusively, like the Blood set already does.

It probably just needs re-design.

It would need to buff the free corpse lances only and to a lesser degree than the buff to bone spear, otherwise you'd still drop bone spear in favor of making more corpses (gift of death mages for example).

It's a weird balancing act that doesn't gel well at all.

Edit: actually an idea to make it mesh would be to make the 6pc cause bonespears to spew out corpses when they hit things. Let's call it corpse spear.
07/02/2017 08:13 PMPosted by Smittyzips
i switched to this from a LoN set once i got the 6 peice, and its much weaker than my LoN set was. best part was that the LoN set was just with leftover ancients from my wizard. so i'm just going to try and get a bunch of sweet ancients for a while until i have a better set setup

The thing with LoN necros atm is unless you're using a heap of specific legendary effects to great synergy, you're probably better off just doing the same thing with inarius since it has a generic multiplier that's way higher and frees up the jewelery slots.