Any news from Blizzard? Is the hotfix happening today?

General Discussion
07/10/2017 12:29 PMPosted by runy385
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Says the guy with his rings/necklace taken off his character hoping blizzard won't catch him exploiting. Nice try buddy. Nice try.

i swap my rings and necklace out between characters, could be what he's doing here ._.

No he is clearly hiding something and he isn't just removing his legendary gems.. he pretty much removed all his rings and amulets and he has over 10+ characters with all of them removed except one.

P.S. Why would you want to logout the game every time with all characters with their amulet and rings unslotted? Why? I am sure you will login to other characters to play, but to go offline with them unslotted again? Hmmm....
07/10/2017 12:38 PMPosted by Vihear
07/10/2017 12:29 PMPosted by runy385
i swap my rings and necklace out between characters, could be what he's doing here ._.

No he is clearly hiding something and he isn't just removing his legendary gems.. he pretty much removed all his rings and amulets and he has over 10+ characters with all of them removed except one.

If I worked for the FBI I would bring you in for an interview. Fine detective work good sir, you would be a great asset to our Nation's security!
07/10/2017 12:44 PMPosted by ClemActual

If I worked for the FBI I would bring you in for an interview. Fine detective work good sir, you would be a great asset to our Nation's security!

Thank you sir, I knew I had some attention to detail skills.
Oh, probably im hiding something too. An exploit? A weapon? Or Endless Walking set with !@#$ty stats, but it is best from those i was able to find. The truth is out there...

"Clearly" you have no clue what you are talking about. You think you might ever use that Lightning Travelers Pledge on another character? Maybe you would one day if you played more that 2 characters. Perhaps you should look me up in the game and you could see the hours attached to each character. That is a clear indicator of how much I play with different characters. I don't have 10+ mules like some people. Why farm another lightning elemental ammy when you have one you can share? Hmmm...lacking a little common sense. Probably not a good choice for an FBI recruit. Why would you level 2 bane of the trapped gems above 110 when you could share it? I have multiple builds setup on all but 2 or 3 of my characters. Sharing items by leaving rings, ammy, belts, boots, etc in stash is absolutely essential. The armory when working properly is probably the single best quality of life improvement to the game ever.

P.S.
I put all rings, ammys, belts, etc in stash before I log out every time because I never know what I will play with when I login next. wasting time looking for items left on a character can cost you a spot in a GR group quick. The armory is a mostly wonderful thing. ...
Only a couple more hours until they delay the damn hotfix again.
I remove all my jewelry from my chars, but not because I'm hiding anything. I just hate when I leave my better stats jewelry/gems on a character and then want to use a different character that utilizes the same jewelry/gems. It gets annoying switching between all the characters. That's just me though.
07/10/2017 12:08 PMPosted by Pendragon
You ban them? You probably just made a business decision that cost you that many player returning purchases for life.

That's wishful thinking. It's not that easy to get a cheater gone for life that easily, lol.

"Clearly" you have no clue what you are talking about. You think you might ever use that Lightning Travelers Pledge on another character? Maybe you would one day if you played more that 2 characters. Perhaps you should look me up in the game and you could see the hours attached to each character. That is a clear indicator of how much I play with different characters. I don't have 10+ mules like some people. Why farm another lightning elemental ammy when you have one you can share? Hmmm...lacking a little common sense. Probably not a good choice for an FBI recruit. Why would you level 2 bane of the trapped gems above 110 when you could share it? I have multiple builds setup on all but 2 or 3 of my characters. Sharing items by leaving rings, ammy, belts, boots, etc in stash is absolutely essential. The armory when working properly is probably the single best quality of life improvement to the game ever.

I suppose you don't know how to use the career tab and to hover over the classes for more detail?

P.S. Clearly you lack attention to detail skills.
Well. It's almost tuesday here (CET). I don't know where's a problem but this take too long. Turn off servers and do what ever you need to do. After each minute problem is even biger and more players get into that 'exploit'.
No server maintenance needed for a hotfix, but yeah, would be nice if they implemented it soon, would like some chill farming with the rathma minions
It's still only 1pm in California.
I hope they do something soon, or at least tell us what they plan on doing, i've been holding off playing all weekend just incase they rollback.
07/10/2017 01:16 PMPosted by ClemActual
I hope they do something soon, or at least tell us what they plan on doing, i've been holding off playing all weekend just incase they rollback.

Agreed. Waiting for the news is killing me lol.
Doesn't make any sense to roll everyone back
LOTS of us didn't even know there was an "exploit"
I didn't even know there was a "hotfix" until someone told me while doing gr 80's in public
Well, I'm still don't know what's the exploit and I don't care about the leadboard, all I care about is are they going to upload the patch today?
07/10/2017 01:34 PMPosted by Dora16
Well, I'm still don't know what's the exploit and I don't care about the leadboard, all I care about is are they going to upload the patch today?

If the Hotfix is working correctly then yes, it will happen sometime today (Pacific Time). If there are still issues with the software they will delay it and give us an update in the sticky thread at the top of the forum.
Hey all,

We're hoping to get the hotfix out to you all as soon as possible. When that happens, we'll update the appropriate thread.

In the mean time, let's avoid calling out people on the forums, even "vaguely." It's not healthy for the community, and there are better channels (Customer Support) for such things.

Thanks!