Rathman Set Hotfix - How it works?

Necromancer
*can't edit my title my bad

Correct me if I'm wrong because it's possible that players are misinterpreting the Rathma set hotfix or could be me.

The six-piece bonus will now grant 625% (up from 250%) damage to your minions and Army of the Dead skill for each active Skeletal Mage with a total cap of 2500%. With this, players will only need to summon four (down from ten) Skeletal Mages to receive the full six-piece set bonus. Additional Skeletal Mages can still be summoned to attack your enemies, but aren’t needed to maintain the bonus. This makes maintaining the bonus less time consuming and allows damage to ramp up more quickly at the start of combat. The total number of Skeletal Mages that can be active at a time is unchanged (ten).

So you get 2500% ONLY with 4 mages active?
Don't eat the paint chips folks.
07/10/2017 07:09 PMPosted by Zagor
Don't eat the paint chips folks.

But they so good.
Just out of curiosity, how do you think it worked before?
I think you're the one misinterpreting.

The hotfix says for each skeletal mage, you will now get a 625% boost (compared to 250% pre hotfix), up to 2500%.

You needed 10 skeletal mages before to get 2500%, now you need 4.

Your other minions don't matter, they just enjoy the damage buff.
07/10/2017 07:21 PMPosted by Cayenne

Before it was 250% to all minions per mage active. Really don't need to think about it. It's right on the set.

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong. I just wanted some clarification lol. But, you know how these forums are. 99% trolls and 1% actual credible feedback.
07/10/2017 07:29 PMPosted by Bani
I think you're the one misinterpreting.

The hotfix says for each skeletal mage, you will now get a 625% boost (compared to 250% pre hotfix), up to 2500%.

You needed 10 skeletal mages before to get 2500%, now you need 4.

Your other minions don't matter, they just enjoy the damage buff.

Gotcha! ty!
07/10/2017 07:30 PMPosted by Fullbringer
07/10/2017 07:21 PMPosted by Cayenne

Before it was 250% to all minions per mage active. Really don't need to think about it. It's right on the set.

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong. I just wanted some clarification lol. But, you know how these forums are. 99% trolls and 1% actual credible feedback.

That's cool, I was just wondering if you knew how it worked before because it's exactly the same now, just reaches 2500% faster.
float RathmaMultiplier => return 6.25f * Math.Min(4,GetSkeletalMageCount());
Have you guys received the hotfix?
07/10/2017 08:18 PMPosted by LemanRuss
Have you guys received the hotfix?

It's live, but the tooltip won't be fixed until next patch.