Stackable Spells Not Stacking Since New Patch

Bug Report
07/17/2017 07:16 PMPosted by Nevalistis
This is a known issue - and purely a display one. You should still be receiving the benefit of your stacks, despite the number not being visible on your bar.

We're putting together a Known Issues list and I'm making sure nothing's being left off, but wanted to toss out that we're on the case on this one. Thanks for the reports!

Hmm 16 hours ago since this Blue post, still no list of Known Issues... Mabye they found more bugs...

Since this is really annoying with all bugs, DON'T start next season on schedule! Wait with season til recent/new bugs are gone...
well, frustrating as always...
having same issue with soul harvest..
This is very frustrating I log in today to play my necro and he so squishy the damage is there for bone armor but the protection is not working at all please fix.
07/17/2017 07:25 PMPosted by Shaolin
hurry up everyone in hardcore is DEAD because of u

I lost my (non-Season's HC) Necromancer to a lagout; no clue how may stacks of Bone Amor I had at the time...
Yes, there is no stack for soul harvesters.
I think the effects of soul harvester was not counted as I saw my char got the same number of toughness!
Bone Armour not stacking - thought I was losing my marbles!

Still not working
!00% more then just a display bug this is necro toughness after the patch with which should be 10 stacks of bone armor. Before the patch it was well over 300mil i think we are only getting one stack of of it even though the animation look like with have 10.

https://gyazo.com/55ed2eeeb7cba92de9a14d01aea0aae8

P.S my full ancient Necro great rolls on all gear can't even stay alive in t13 let alone an gr70++++++
I'm not sure it's simply a display issue. My toughness would jump up to around 40m with 10 stacks of bone armor (going off memory). Today, it's capping out at 24m no matter how many enemies I hit (baseline 17m). If it's just a display issue, then it's extending all the way to the inventory/character tab.

I also feel squishier as well, for what it's worth.
i have tried stacking Soul Harvest playing my WD.
DOESN'T WORK! DOESN'T STACK!
i know blizz said that it stacks just doesnt show the stack number- BUT NO!
please, i cant do rifts lmao
It's not only a display issue with WD and monk. My soul harvest damage increase is gone, my WoL monk is useless. I can no longer function in T13. That being said, my necro still works.
This is a known issue - and purely a display one. You should still be receiving the benefit of your stacks, despite the number not being visible on your bar.

We're putting together a Known Issues list and I'm making sure nothing's being left off, but wanted to toss out that we're on the case on this one. Thanks for the reports!

it's not purely display.. it breaks the sunwoku set bonus. stack is no longer consumed
No stacks, holy crap. Season starts in two days! Hurry up Blizzard and fix it.
I am crashing like crazy myself.
07/17/2017 06:34 PMPosted by Caleko
Same issue with Monk's Sweeping Wind.

Side effect of having multiple stacks is appearing in the Character Sheet.

I am also having this display issue. Blizzard, please fix :)

NO we're not getting the bonuses. This is NOT just a visual bug. Wake up and solve it, please.
After a bit of testing i am 100% only getting one stack of soul harvest on my wd. My armor only goes up 10% no matter how many stacks i should have.
It's more then just a visual bug, my survivability seems non existant since the patch.
I was doubting at first if it was just me, after a whole day of playing I'm pretty sure more is bugged than just the visuals.
Same here. Bone Armor NO stack.
Yes to sum on status but dont reduct damage.
after close to a month they didnt fixed necro skills/passives + more bugs comming now. and season start in one day. are you crazy to let that happen? why the hell you realeased the necro that early it completly !@#$s the game up, it actually let me think about quitting completly for the first time. i dont even know how many new bugs are currently added to the game. but i cant stack my bone amor/soul Harvest/black whole and instantly left the game afterwards to see on the forums what is going on. if you dont even listen to bludshedd or even the 4k pro players who showed you any major bugs and you still only uptdated the freaking useless portaits before anything important? you cant be serious here. you really dont!
Hey guys, you can see each other's stacks by portrait in group games. It only shows one buff at a time, so it's hard to tell if a lot of things aren't glitched. But, I did see someone's Bone armor stacks at the same time that he couldn't see his own.