Season 11 over time to wait for Season 12

General Discussion
I'm not sure what to say about Diablo 3 anymore. I love the game. But I just can't be bothered to reach very high GR anymore.

I want to hunt items....but it take no more then a week and you get all the sets and items you could ever think off....

Now you hunt the same exact items you have for ancients/primals version....

The gameplay for your class is set in stone by the sets your wearing.

Tried the necro and it's OP for sure...but is it fun to play?

Meta build for necro have you wait for nearly 60+ seconds before doing anything you can literally stay AFK for one minutes at times if they aren't monsters nearby...

Barbs is still useless in terms of damage...

.....I wish items would drop with BiS stats and be 100 times rarer that way I could have fun hunting items and not PARAGONS DISH.

Paragons should provide more MF (Magic Find) and that would make it very useful.

MAKE ITEMS RARER, I enter a TXIII rift kill one elite pack and open 2 chest and see 5-6 legos raining from the sky....it's simply demotivating...especially knowing I'll delete them before even identifying them...

I'm done for this seasons....

my2cents
So you want MF but want leggos to be rarer. Logic.
But did you have fun?
So if ur not keen anymore on season. Do what I'm trying to do and make a Lon set for every class and make that more powerful then ur best set. I can't wait till I have every class in a Lon spec
07/30/2017 12:32 AMPosted by Keyblade
So if ur not keen anymore on season. Do what I'm trying to do and make a Lon set for every class and make that more powerful then ur best set. I can't wait till I have every class in a Lon spec
Hmm that is a nice goal, but even lon wiz? I thought that was crazy bad.
no more than a week to get all the sets you want? how many hours a day do you play?
Putting aside the fact that you don't seem to have a single primal in your Trag'Oul gearset, you've gotten all the sets and non-set pieces for all the classes already? Well, I mean, of course you haven't, because you've not leveled all of the classes into the season yet. What's that? You don't even want to? Well, fair enough...but...what if someone does want to? What if a lot of people level and gear up several characters? You'd want to take away their fun?

What if people aren't playing as much as you are per day? Should the game be balanced around your gaming hours?

Also, as mentioned, you'd want the legendaries to be rarer, but then you'd want the paragon levels to take away that rarity...you do realize how that is a full 360, right? Right now, you play a lot, and you get all your items. In your system, you'd play a lot, and get all your items.

Yeah...I'm not sure your 2 cents were worth the read.
I'm at a lost...whatever I never understood this forum anyway...

I'm pretty much casual. In less then 20 hours I managed to get ALL the Necro set and Legendary for ALL the popular Necro builds. I also already cleared a GR 80 on first try because of how OP Necro is. Nothing impressive there.

All that in 20 hours...

So what's left? Get more Main Stats. That's D3 endgame right now. Are you honestly telling me you enjoy grinding for more main stats?

I want to grind items, be excited to get NEW items. Not the EXACT same items 100 times for it to drop Primal Ancient.

......................................I'm suppose to be playing a items based game...but this game was dumbed so much Legendary are now raining, heck in a regular run of T13 you will get more Legendary then White/Blue items and sometime even more then Yellows.

Tell me THAT make ANY sense at all?

Normal Legendary = Ancients Legendary = Primal Ancient Legendary.

The only difference is the main stats on them.

More main stats doesn't change how I play my character nor does it make the game more enjoyable all it does is enable me to beat the SAME exact GR but at a higher levels of *artificial difficulty* since let's face it GR 1 = G100 = GR 1000

Bigger numbers don't magically make a game more interesting unless you are a mindless sheep....

Anyway....I don't even know why I bother it seems peoples on this forum feels this game is worth 10/10.

I'm gonna wait for POE next weeks at least they add content in that game and for free.
07/29/2017 08:51 PMPosted by kouhei
I'm not sure what to say about Diablo 3 anymore. I love the game. But I just can't be bothered to reach very high GR anymore.

I want to hunt items....but it take no more then a week and you get all the sets and items you could ever think off....

Now you hunt the same exact items you have for ancients/primals version....

The gameplay for your class is set in stone by the sets your wearing.

Tried the necro and it's OP for sure...but is it fun to play?

Meta build for necro have you wait for nearly 60+ seconds before doing anything you can literally stay AFK for one minutes at times if they aren't monsters nearby...

Barbs is still useless in terms of damage...

.....I wish items would drop with BiS stats and be 100 times rarer that way I could have fun hunting items and not PARAGONS DISH.

Paragons should provide more MF (Magic Find) and that would make it very useful.

MAKE ITEMS RARER, I enter a TXIII rift kill one elite pack and open 2 chest and see 5-6 legos raining from the sky....it's simply demotivating...especially knowing I'll delete them before even identifying them...

I'm done for this seasons....

my2cents

logically error.... go to see doctor as soon as possible..
Besides most of OP's suggestions, like MF, are not what I'd like changed for D3, he still is bringing up some of what's not fun about D3, such as way too high droprates.

I don't agree with the D3 defense posts coming in without realizing / admitting / agreeing these are years old giant problems with D3 stemming from its totally busted core.

OP, a much more common and logical complaint is how whatever build you want to play, you will always be more powerful with higher paragon, and the most efficient way to gain para by far of course is group meta.

You don't want to play one of the group meta builds? It's not fun to speed GR at all? Well your character will be not nearly as powerful as it could be.

Group para speeds and those builds dominate the game. That's not ok, and should not be defended on the forums here like it is above.
I see a bunch of such threads during the years, and it's always about absence of the 'steady progress' after some limit. The limit is lower for casuals, like me.

The ideas/description of an issues are different, but at the end - it comes to the point, where you have to invest too much to gain minor gain/versatility/fun factor.

The game becomes a routine, that you have to repeat endless time - and it's fine, it's all about grinding, nobody denies it.

But having unlimited, steady progress that you can feel every day or week - this is something lacking in D3 after some point.

This will not gonna change dramatically, imho. Unless D4 comes out, but I hate the idea - if I pretty much loose everything in D3 I have, like characters/achievemnets etc.
Not much that I have, but it's like your own property (not by EULA, thought - it's belongs to Blizz). I'll gonna miss it.
You have your opinion, I have mine I do not waste time i say bull poop 20 hours . If you did i would like you to go buy a lotto ticket. Please share your winnings with us all