Best way to get a Circle of Nailuj's Evol

Necromancer
1 2 3 5 Next
Im para 207 and still running with a naglering! I just havent found alot of rings, and the Circle of Nailuj's Evol takes the rathma build up a few notches. Rings thru kadala is expensive.. how did you guys get your Circle of Nailuj's Evol?
Make a level 11 necro to dump your shards gambling rings on. You'll get one pretty quick.
Just by playing more. Julian's Love to me is not hard to get. Brigg's Wrath is way way harder.

Use your Blood Shards. All the yellows you get in there, upgrade it to Legendaries from Kanai's cube. You need to have lots of mats to do these. You need to have tons of Bounty and Rift runs.
A level 1 necromancer can gamble it.
I had the impression that rings like najluj's and briggs won't start dropping until you start grs 70+
Got my rings always from kadala
I got 2 of these and no krysbins... it is driving me mad. Both evols were drops in rifts.
I am 10k shards deep into rings on seasonal, and I have yet to get a Nailuj. I've got 7 Krysbins, though.
07/23/2017 04:36 PMPosted by Mandroo
I am 10k shards deep into rings on seasonal, and I have yet to get a Nailuj. I've got 7 Krysbins, though.

Dump them on a lvl 11 alt. You'll most likely get one in 1k as it's the only legendary ring in the pool at that level. Then cube it.
07/23/2017 04:42 PMPosted by Cayenne

Dump them on a lvl 11 alt. You'll most likely get one in 1k as it's the only legendary ring in the pool at that level. Then cube it.
I wanted to wear one so I could cube Krysbin because of the larger legendary effect range, but I might just do this anyway.

Also, I don't have room for another character.
07/23/2017 04:45 PMPosted by Mandroo
I wanted to wear one so I could cube Krysbin because of the larger legendary effect range, but I might just do this anyway.

Also, I don't have room for another character.

At least you've got 7 Krysbins to choose a good one from! It's more of a temporary solution to get you up and running. You'll get a natural drop soon eventually and can optimize as you go.
I'm Paragon 465. Still no Evol. I've sort of gotten along using a cubed CoE but obviously it's not as good.
07/23/2017 07:26 AMPosted by Cayenne
Make a level 11 necro to dump your shards gambling rings on. You'll get one pretty quick.

Thanks for this tip. It worked perfectly in 500 shards. Wish I'd known this earlier.
Paragon 413, already done GR70 and still waiting for the damn ring.

Either my game is bugged or the drop rate for the ring is too low.
Didnt get mine till around para 385

Haha so I did this, and the VERY FIRST ring that I bought was the Nailuj. THANKS RNG. XD

It's not the only ring in the pool. Leoric's signet is also in there, but that's about it.
07/23/2017 06:55 PMPosted by Cratic

It's not the only ring in the pool. Leoric's signet is also in there, but that's about it.

Yeah I've heard that actually, my bad. The game guide has leorics ring as level 12 but I've heard (from unreliable twitch chat sources) it's in at level 10.
You've got to be kidding me. I'm season paragon 550 and dumped all my shards and cube rare upgrade mats into rings, but still don't have a Nailuj's. And you're telling me that you can get it that easily at level 11?

Oh. My. God.

-____-
It is kind of silly the drop rate on the ring is so low given that you kind of need it for both summoner builds.
For what it's worth, I got lucky and found a couple before level 30, but haven't seen any since and I'm Para 600 on season on the old pure solo grind (I'm pretty close to 50 hours deep).

I was watching Alkaizer do the level 11 alt thing.